FS: 91 318is m42 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 91 318is m42 turbo

I cant keep this thing anymore.. for the past three summers ive planned on getting it on the road but havent even been able to afford plates for it. It sucks seeing it sit so it needs a new home. Someone please buy this thing and drive the piss out of it.

Im copying the info from my old engine sale thread and the build thread is in my sig.

$4500 for the car and every e30 part i own.

has jom suspension, medium case 3.73 lsd, cooling mist water/meth, and other stuff that i know im forgeting..

feel free to pm me and ask anything.

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
    Ive held on to it for as long as I can. :(

$3500 for everything and the borg.
    $3000 for everything and the masterpower turbo.

8.5:1 85mm CP pistons
    Arrow precision rods
    Factory forged crank
    Vac head with oversized valves. all components are from vac besides the cams and lifters which are stock.
    .070 MLS head gasket.
    666fab manifold
    3" V band down pipe
    BRAND NEW Borg Warner s256 .64 exhaust housing.
    turbonectics evolution wastegate 9lb spring (ecu runs electronic boost control)
    Delphi Multec 1 65 lb / hr Injectors (6-hole diffuser disk)
    TECgt electromotive ecu
    COP kit
    Custom 240mm Clutchmasters stage 3 segmented kevlar clutch w/ JB aluminum fw (has a hotspot on it from debree that made its way in there) The whole setup weighs less than an oe m42 fw.
    custom driveshaft. 62 1/8" in length IIRC
    Engine is mated to a g260 as well

Engine is sealed up tight. No leaks whatsoever. I did the rear seal and pan gaskets not too long ago.

Car has been sitting since I went back to school and I havent had time to touch it, let alone money for plates and insurance. I hate to let it go while it isnt finished but life happens.. At this point it isnt tuned but I can get a video of it starting and idling tomorrow.

Im located in Casper Wy. I can bring it all to you if need be. We can work something out.

[IMG][/IMG]

im super interested

Hey im out of wheaton Il west of chicago. And i would love to talk.

Thanks, Noah

Comment

Car is NOT drivable as of now. It NEEDS A TUNE. In the summer of 2013 I bought the borg, meth, and a few other things, then decided to go back to school and thats pretty much where the build ended. I thought that was mentioned somewhere in the old thread but it wasnt. My apologies.

Also, no carpet and a rip in the drivers seat.

Comment

Car still in Wyoming? How 'not driveable' are we talking here? Not even idle or you just wouldn't recommend it?
        91 318is - Gone
        16 VW GTI
        07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

It idles. Kinda rough when cold but it usually fires up within a few cranks. And yes, the cars is in Casper Wy.

Also, the price in the old thread was for just the engine/trans setup. No carpet in the car and has a rip in the drivers seat. Has a mark something (cant remember his name) gauge pod where the ashtray was. Still has those sweet ass tape holders in the center console too ;)

Comment

Where's the rust?

Comment

Its wyoming dude. Its dry as shit out here :up:

Comment

bump

Comment

All I see is snow and really cold temperatures with 20 plus years old car man. Last time I checked that was the recipe for rust???

So is there any rust on the car?? A little bit or a lot???
                  You can PM if you are serious about selling.

Comment

Damn that sounds like a deal. That would be a sweet DD.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Interested! PM sent!

Comment

Working...
                      X