Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
    I have zero motivation left..
    Where I'm at right now. So done with this quarter.

Got chewed out last cost acctg class because I was talking to my friend and "disturbing others" when we're literally in the far corner of the class. It was a review session and the people in the front of the class are either not paying attention or are just hella dumb because they ask the stupidest questions...
    I feel like if the prof was actually interesting, we wouldn't be talking because we'd be listening to her. We were doing the questions and getting done like 2 mins before the slow people and then somebody's like "where did that number come from?" Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Dead week is not a real thing...

Comment

4 exams and one project in the way of graduation. Fuck, man.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Diff Eq was the easiest math class IMO. BUT you have to read the book and do the problem sets. It is all very straight forward though, but some problems have multiple scenarios / steps. Remember those and you are good.

Keep up the good fight fellas... took me 5 years but I graduated!.. also be careful with those Cs. I had 6 Cs and I graduated with a 3.3. which is good for engineering but looking back I certainly could have avoided them.

Originally posted by ccsdo5 View Post
          I found out this week I'm going to have my calc3, statics, & digital logic & switching circuits finals all back to back 2-4, then 4-6, then 6-9 like fffffffffff my life.

I'm also kinda scurred because I don't know if I'm going to pass my calc3 class even if I do I'll only have like a D or C in it :( Soooooo looks like I'll probably be retaking it this fall before I transfer...

Also signed up for the summer differential equation's class that is from 6-9pm Mon.-Thursday for 5 weeks. But it's with the same professor I had for calc 1&2 and I did really well in those classes.

Comment

All done since thursday, now just to cross fingers I pass calc.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Turned in my last paper this afternoon. Officially done with college, just waiting for graduation next weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Now a 318ti

Comment

Congrats guys!

Another month for me... Ugh
                -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Just have two finals next week and I will have successfully BSed my way through a BS.

Keep up the good fight!
                  '91 325i

Comment

Passed calc by 1% lmao
                    willschnitz

Comment

Took my last two finals yesterday. Halfway through the last one my neck was hurting so bad that I thought to myself, "Just turn it in now. You only need a 30% to pass." lol Who else is EE here? How much do we use calc3? I have learned nothing from this class and the only reason ive passed is from cramming the night before. but im worried about possibly needing a lot of this stuff. Considering retaking it with a different prof this summer.

Comment

Just finished my, hopefully, last final... I breezed through all of my other classes. I just have to hope Professor Satan himself will show just an ounce of mercy.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I envy everyone still in school. Post college sucks big time.

I miss being able to take a nap in the middle of the day the most I think.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                            I envy everyone still in school. Post college sucks big time.

I miss being able to take a nap in the middle of the day the most I think.
                            That's definitely an opinion not a fact.

If your college years were easy you picked an easy major lol.

I actually miss making money, instead of spending heaps of it.
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              That's definitely an opinion not a fact.

If your college years were easy you picked an easy major lol.

I actually miss making money, instead of spending heaps of it.
                              Definitely weren't easy, just much preferred. I was super ready to be done with school, so much so that I didn't enjoy it. Now looking back, I wish I would have enjoyed it for what it was.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Can't wait to be done. I really got some crappy courses this quarter.
                                Freakin art class about the history of documentaries that I've literally learned nothing useful and just write BS in all the papers and stuff.
                                Business strategy class is pretty interesting, but has a ton of stupid papers that go with it.
                                Cost accounting class has the most boring prof ever.

Three. More. Weeks
                                -Christian

Comment

Working...
                                X