No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck I'm an idiot. Once I pass calc I, the failed mark gets overwritten, so I don't need to panic.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Is anybody here at University of Denver? I'm strongly considering going there and want to hear some input on what it's like there. Thanks!
      84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Well Gents, its been interesting reading this thread for the past four years. Im finishing up my last class and no more school for me.

Comment

I can't wait for that day.

For now, back to studying for my calc 2 exam tomorrow

IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
          - updated 3-17

Comment

I hate school. I hate engineering. I hate everything electrical.

Comment

Yeah. So not feeling this semester.

Started out slow so I was lazy, then one of my prof had a blood clot in his lungs and canceled class for a week and a half, so even more lazy.

Now literally all my motivation is gone to do anything.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Yeah. So not feeling this semester.

Started out slow so I was lazy, then one of my prof had a blood clot in his lungs and canceled class for a week and a half, so even more lazy.

Now literally all my motivation is gone to do anything.
                Find yourself someone motivated to study with.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                  Find yourself someone motivated to study with.
                  Lol that's what I did. I found a cute girl in some of my classes and started to study with her. It's effectiveness is directly proportional on your ability to keep it in your pants.
                  Originally posted by Melon
                  Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Not a terrible Idea lol.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Welp, it's been two years since I started college, but once I finish my finals in this High Performance/Tuning class, I'll have an Associates in Applied Science of Automotive Technology degree.

I'm so excited, even though my potential employers will likely just see it as a piece of paper. At least I have something to show for my hard work.
                      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                        Welp, it's been two years since I started college, but once I finish my finals in this High Performance/Tuning class, I'll have an Associates in Applied Science of Automotive Technology degree.

I'm so excited, even though my potential employers will likely just see it as a piece of paper. At least I have something to show for my hard work.
                        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                          Lol that's what I did. I found a cute girl in some of my classes and started to study with her. It's effectiveness is directly proportional on your ability to keep it in your pants.
                          I did the same thing. She had one helluva squat booty. I was happy as hell to walk all over campus going to classes, study sessions, and homework time in the library/engineering building. I'd have followed that ass all day, and sometimes I did.

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                            I can't wait for that day.

For now, back to studying for my calc 2 exam tomorrow
                            Khan academy all day, really helped me in Calc and diff eq.

Comment

Hey guise,

Made this thread some years ago, then graduated, and didn't come back here.

Now, I've just picked up a 1,200 page Kaplan GMAT test prep book .

Has anyone here taken the GMAT / gone to B-school?

Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                                Hey guise,

Made this thread some years ago, then graduated, and didn't come back here.

Now, I've just picked up a 1,200 page Kaplan GMAT test prep book .

Has anyone here taken the GMAT / gone to B-school?

Sina
                                Damn, 2011 was a long time ago. I'm just a sophomore, but I'll probably have to take that at some point as well. Good luck though!
                                Originally posted by Melon
                                Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Working...
                                X