EuroRennen 2009 - June 20th, 2009 - Jacksonville, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroRennen 2009 - June 20th, 2009 - Jacksonville, NC

Hello all! Just getting the word out... hope you can make it to the show!

www.EuroRennen.com

www.EuroRennen.com

Seen this a while back, it would make a nice beach trip for r3v and friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      Seen this a while back, it would make a nice beach trip for r3v and friends...
      Indeed it would.. hope you can make it out! Early word is that there is a nice caravan being formed to ride up from Atlanta.. chances are it will pick up a bunch of people in Charlotte as well as Greensboro and on into Raleigh... very good chance for a few hundred euros to be rolling down I-40 ;)

updated 1st post with some new information. Show Classes and Registration should be up this week.

Comment

Online Registration is now open :)

Comment

Lots of new Sponsors... 1st post updated! Getting closer :up:

Comment

This is the first of me hearing of this event.

Scheduled!

COTM

Comment

hey hey let me know about the caravan info!
              I might be down

hey send me some fliers, I'll pass them out at vintage at the vinyards
              Last edited by Rockinlittle325i; 04-23-2009, 09:45 PM.
              You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

1 month to go ladies and gentlemen! Be sure to get your tickets / register online for the best deals! Paypal just added into checkout process as well!

Lots of great and interesting cars getting signed up for this event. You won't want to miss this one!

Originally posted by Rockinlittle325i View Post
                hey hey let me know about the caravan info!
                I might be down

hey send me some fliers, I'll pass them out at vintage at the vinyards
                Caravan info should be getting updated as we get closer on the EuroRennen forums.

Had i seen this sooner I could have sent you some cards to hand out at V@V. Thanks for the offer and please pass on the word, I am heading to a show in VA otherwise I would be up there with you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X