July 18th - Orlando R3V Member's Meet and Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
    Bimmersmith def want to take a rain check on the shop tour. I would have gone but felt my responsibilty was to guide ppl back.

Are you around on weekends?

I will let you know later about emailing pics. I like the t-cloud pic.
    No problem man I totally understand, it actually started pouring rain drops the size of chevy small blocks right after you guys headed out so I guess it worked out for the best.

Yes, I should be able to be around on most weekends, just hit me up on here and we can get a couple of people to come out to the shop sometime.

Once again thanks to everyone. You have put the desire to spend entirely too much money on my car deep into my soul right now.
    If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmersmith View Post
      No problem man I totally understand, it actually started pouring rain drops the size of chevy small blocks right after you guys headed out so I guess it worked out for the best.

Yes, I should be able to be around on most weekends, just hit me up on here and we can get a couple of people to come out to the shop sometime.

Once again thanks to everyone. You have put the desire to spend entirely too much money on my car deep into my soul right now.
      Dude you have a sick ride i hope to see you again
      Franco

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Working...
      X