OK R3V: Summer Box Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke

I am sorry to hear about your troubles. If it helps I will volunteer to get mine last. Someone has to be last and it may as well be me.
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Well at least you guys got an update. Post some pics when you get them. I just put in a generic MTX sledge hammer box in my trunk. Sounds good but looks like shit so no pics will be posted

Comment

4 all boxed up and ready to ship!

This set of 8 should ship this weekend. I will be making more, so if anyone is interested, hit me up now, before the weather gets too cold!

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I'm definitely going to buy one of these once i save up some more money.
          Last edited by Derptastic; 10-22-2010, 03:22 PM.
          1988 Alpinweiß 325i 4D 5SPD

Comment

Luke,

My car isn't ready for a trip to Renton yet so feel free to put my box towards the end of the list for delivery. Given the work I have to do on the kid's car, before I get back to working on mine, I'm probably a month out.

Cheers.
            sigpic
            84 323i

Comment

got mine today, excellent excellent excellent. this is such a piece of engineering, and it comes with a template and carpet as well??!?!?!?!!??

anyone who doesn't buy one of these is nuts.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
              ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
              Originally posted by JakeP
              with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
                got mine today, excellent excellent excellent. this is such a piece of engineering, and it comes with a template and carpet as well??!?!?!?!!??

anyone who doesn't buy one of these is nuts.
                Thanks, bud.

I do have 2 more in stock ready to ship TOMORROW!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

2 left! You know you wannna, PM me if you have any questions.

Closing SOON!

Comment

lovin' mine. buy one. you won't regret it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Want to make one for an e24? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                        Want to make one for an e24? ;)
                        Yes, I do. Bring that motherfucker over, we can start on it monday.

If Tavern Gnome ever gets off his ass, I am doing a box in his E9. He has a big ass 5 channel now, and is using 2 of the 4 6X9s some hack PO did as subs.

I have a BURLY 8" gonna go under his rear deck. This mofo is gonna rock!

In the meantime, guys, I only have 1 left...BUY IT!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                          Yes, I do. Bring that motherfucker over, we can start on it monday.

If Tavern Gnome ever gets off his ass, I am doing a box in his E9. He has a big ass 5 channel now, and is using 2 of the 4 6X9s some hack PO did as subs.

I have a BURLY 8" gonna go under his rear deck. This mofo is gonna rock!

In the meantime, guys, I only have 1 left...BUY IT!
                          Sorry for the late response.. But i'd love to bring the car over, only problem is that I'm 2,759 miles away. haha. Perhaps a road trip soon. But in the meantime, if you have any 6ers roll through, let me know. I NEED a good sound system. I have two shitty kickers and 2 blown rear speakers.

Comment

Working...
                          X