No announcement yet.

Summer "Luke Box" Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally placed my order in for the 12" box for my E34 today! Can't wait to receive it! As per Luke and other recommendations, I ordered a Obcon Sharktooth 124 12" dvc to complement the box through amazon. Paid $40 (which includes shipping), wish I could have found it for cheaper like everyone else, but all good. Now we play the waiting game! Thanks again to Luke for helping out with all the info he provided in order for me to make my decision!

Comment

It's here!

Came home today to find this waiting for me in my living room.

The build is excellent! It came with the carpet and stencil to make the so called "pretty panel" and the tubes to go from the trunk into the cabin. Luke, thanks again. Very fast shipping and the packaging was also good to go. Now I just have to wait for the sub to arrive. Checked with UPS and delivery should be on the 4th (I ordered it the same day I ordered the box). I was hoping to have it for my B-Day, but all good. I can wait a few extra days. One thing I would like to share with all of you. This box is just a bit larger (just slimmer and taller) as the box I had in my old Accord housing two 10" Fosgate P1's, and that box I felt was small. Now I can really see what Luke meant when he said that this 12" box is a great compromise to running two 10's. I haven't placed it in my E34 yet, but from the looks of things, I am going to be able to retain mad trunk space. I am stoked, especially since this is the first time I have ever owned a true "custom" box specifically for one of my cars.
      Last edited by sleeps41; 09-29-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: Left info out.

Comment

Awesome! You had great timing too, as I had that one for a couple of months.

Thanks again, let everyone know how it sounds when you get it all buttoned up.

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

pm sent
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Great looking finished product. Not sure if any more are available but wondering what is involved in installing one of these? If there is a thread on that could someone post the link?
            Thanks

EDIT: even tho it's printed in big bold letters in the OP, I didn't notice that this is for the E3010, frickin mondays. I did see the other thread about the install of the E3010 amprack-these are the same product right?
            Last edited by mjg23bmw; 10-03-2011, 09:29 AM. Reason: found the thread

Comment

Got the tar out Saturday in anticipation to the box arriving Monday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The box looks great and the sub fits like a glove. Really great craftsmanship. Hopefully I'll get a chance to install it this weekend.

The future:
              Attached Files

Comment

I need to remove the tar so I can but the box up to the seat but Ive already hooked up the sub and listened to it out of curiosity. And Luke I'm telling right now not another sub is ever going in any of my e30's without one of your boxes. This guy is the man and his product is second to none!

Comment

Working...
                X