E30 15X7 OEM style 10/Mtech wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 15X7 OEM style 10/Mtech wheels

Sold these today. Thanks r3vlimited. Set of four perfect and rare E30 Mtech Style 10 OEM BMW wheels. 4X100 four bolts, 15X7 with 23mm offset. I got them for $500, so that's the price, plus shipping. They appear to weigh the same/close to the same as my 15X7 BBS basketweaves. Very well-made. Walter Irish Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Irish1; 11-16-2005, 05:58 PM.

Small correction here: these are 24mm offset rather than 23mm offset. Thanks.

Comment

Are these the 6-spoke wheels with dish? Bump for hot wheels, they look awesome when rolling.

Proof:

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Update on wheels

That's them: they're really great looking wheels. Finances are a problem right now, so selling stuff off so I can afford to keep my car. Pictures of these wheels are now posted in the e30tech.com For Sale section. Thread title is:"E30 15X7 OEM style 10/Mtech wheels". Thanks to Chris, who dragged them over from the E-Bay auction.

Comment

Bump to keep these visible. Thanks.

Comment

Another bump to keep these in the eye of you E30ites. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Still available, though one r3ver will let me know tomorrow night if he wants them. These are great wheels.

Comment

Still available. Check out the pix in the e30tech.com For Sale section and then buy'em!! Thanks.

Comment

Walter,

I'm very interested in your wheels. Can you email me with what you are looking to get for them and also if these would work on a '87 325e?

Regards,

Comment

Just e-mailed you. Perfect fit for an 87 325e.

QUOTE=smestas]Walter,
                    I'm very interested in your wheels. Can you email me with what you are looking to get for them and also if these would work on a '87 325e?
                    Regards,[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have a set of 15" BFGoodrich TA Z rated tires I'm willing to throw in on this sale: 205/55X15 fronts and 225/50X15 rears. Buyer would need to pay for mounting if they want them mounted previous to shipment, and it obviously would add to shipping costs. Tires have about 10,000+ miles on them, still plenty of tread (15-20,000 miles). These are high performance but not MAX performance tires. About the equivalent of the old Yokohama AVS Intermediates. Great for all around driving, but not sticky enough for track use.

Comment

Working...
                      X