No announcement yet.

For sale- 1984 Mtech 1 E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: no longer looking for trade as I just bought what I needed. Looking for outright sale now. Thanks

Comment

Damn someone pick this up.
      Mtech 1 stuff sells for $1500+ these days

Comment

Yep, I paid $1700. That's also before prep, paint, fogs, and hardware. That turned into $2400 quickly (cheaper if you DIY).

Comment

Update to OP. No longer looking for trades as i bought a truck last night. Here's a breakout of what i'm willing to do here before posting to ebay.

$11k- Car comes as is PLUS Mtech dead pedal, spare headlights, spare grills, spare oem door sills, spare steering wheel, spare bottle cap wheels, car cover, spare door handles, and whatever else I own that's E30 related.

$9.5k- Car comes as is BUT I remove BBS wheels (will replace with bottle caps). Spare parts or dead pedal not included.

$8.5k- Same as above at $9.5k BUT I also remove MTech steering wheel, MTech Door sills, Euro H/L wipers, and Car Cover. I will replace steering wheel and door sills with OEM parts.

I hate to do it this way but given the interest i'm getting as well as offers this is how it will go.

Thanks!

Comment

And like that...she is gone :(

Comment

At what option did you move it? just curious........ that is an awesome car!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Still for sale?

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                Alright, here's some more information about my car.

1984 BMW 325e Coupe
                70,xxx original miles
                5 speed transmission
                clean title in hand
                Schwarz/Natur

Originally the car was unmolested and all stock. My vision was to go OEM+ look and decided to go the euro mtech 1 route.

Original look

My first purchase was a set of KW V1 coilovers for a good price.

After the install, this is how she looked

Then i decided to focus on the interior...so I bought an MTech steering wheel...small diameter

Bought some cool custom boots also

Some preventative maintenance to keep miles accurate

and while at it

Was waiting for this to pop up and finally did...complete MTech 1 kit

Taken to Levent's at Guten Parts for install

Needed to make sure I had the right type of pipes that fit the opening of the rear valance...

I bought a few other things to have her ready for GFest... :)

Ok, fast forward to about 4 months ago...here's the most recent pics I have. (The ski rack has been sold) I've added a few more odds and ends

Euro smilies, euro grills, euro headlamp wipers (non-working)

Satin black euro bumpers

15" BBS wheels with Motorsport Stud kit

Paint still looks good

It has its dings and scratches but nothing to cringe about

Also upgraded to E36 antenna base

handles...

Dat ass

peek under that skirt...no leaks! No rust!

Respect your elders

Black and Tan...i call her Guiness!

Under the hood. 100% stock...no tinkering here. Engine pulls strong.

Continuing the theme here...MTech door sills...clean seats

Nice view! Crack free dash

The other side

All electronics work as they should.

ACS Dead pedal was also sold. I have an MTech dead pedal for sale if interested

And finally, this is the last update I did which was installing the MTech rear deck lid

Im open to negotiating. My wishlist for trade would be a Range Rover Classic, Range Rover P38, Land Rover Discovery. Looking for something a bit older but well kept and could take offroad if needed. If looking to buy outright, I could make something work between $9k and $11k depending on which parts you want to keep. Not looking to make money here im actually trying to minimize how much i lose as i have at least $15k all in. Car has been serviced at Gutenparts and timing belt only has about 3k miles and less than two years. I commute to work so I dont drive as much, just the weekends whenever I dont have something planned with my family...which is never! lol. I also just bought myself a second car and as much as I want to be a collector of great cars, i really just dont see myself there yet. I need something for the winter so there goes my E30. Im going to list this on ebay soon since i really need winter wheels but you guys will always get first dibs.

Thanks for looking.
                Is it still for sale? If so I'd love to take it off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawnhoefling View Post

I'm sure you would love to buy a nice car in 2017 at 2015 prices!

If you look a couple posts above yours, your question is answered.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I'm the current owner and not much has changed other than new tires and alignment. Mileage is at 98k and still gets a thumbs up, a waive, or a stalker every couple times I drive it. It's garage kept and barely gets driven lately.

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                    I'm sure you would love to buy a nice car in 2017 at 2015 prices!

If you look a couple posts above yours, your question is answered.
                    This man's onto something! Car is located in FL now and would be asking 11.5k. If you're interested shoot me a pm. I'll likely be looking to sell mid-August.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        you forgot to quote the OP with all the pictures
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                        X