No announcement yet.

North Floridians!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit, I should have checked this thread earlier. I just got here not too long before that weekend.

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
    Anybody in Pensacola area? I'm going to be there this weekend.
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

LOL!!! I gotta learn how to weld but always down for a few drinks. im in S.Hampton...let me know if your're gonna ride sometimes, i usually am off work on the weekends Karl.
      Originally posted by bimmerkarl View Post
      I just got a house in southlake off cr210... bring on the drunken welding sessions @ 0200 in the morning!!:drink:

Comment

I was a fitter/welder before I joined the navy, and the ONLY way to learn is PRACTICE... but were having a block party in southlake on 210 for the 4th if anyone is interested...

Comment

so who has off work for the hurricane?? we might have a little something going on if you aren't afraid to drive in the rain....

Comment

I dont have an E30 just yet. Im still looking for one but I do drive a BMW. I own an 02 M3 and a 99 E46 323. Im down for whatever. Check out www.carsandcoffeejacksonville.com We had a meet at the St johns towncenter last week.

Comment

We should keep this thread alive. The weather is getting cooler and a meet would be great.

When do the Blue's fly in NAS Jax?

Former ABE3 NATC Pax River

Comment

Looks good...i will try and make for next month. wish i would have known last weekend, i was bored doing nothing, and even ran into the lambo a few days earlier at maggiano's. small world. (didn't literally run in to it,lol)

Comment

When are you guys getting together im interested in joining...the e30 isnt running but id like to get to see some nice cars and talk to some people.

Comment

i'm supposedly working the air show this year. lemme see but I think it's the 25th and 26th of oct... I'll see what is required to come, I can always sponsor some people onto the flight line so we can watch up-close... or we could find a place to meet and park and take a few pics with the Blue's in the background.....just a thought

Comment

You could get us up close in the show?? Thatd be tight i think im going already with my dad so thatd be cool.

Comment

I don't see why I couldn't. I work on the flight line at NAS JAX.... so all I do is walk in....my supervisor is a former blue himself so we might get a little special treat aswell. supersonic fly-bys @ 20 ft FTMFW!!! :pimp:

Comment

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this Forum. Karl, I spoke with you over the phone about a month ago, It's nice to know that there are a few people in the Jax area that share the same love for there E30 cars. I've had mine for 18 years and It's still my daily driver. Estimated miles on car > 300,000. The odometer gears went out on me 5 years ago at 220,000 miles. I replaced the gears in July of this year. Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Scratchy2

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                            We should keep this thread alive. The weather is getting cooler and a meet would be great.

I think the beaches air show is at the end of October.
                            its pretty cool, went to it last year.
                            not sure when the NAS one is though.
                            86 528e b25
                            00 528i
                            95 525iT
                            88 325is m52
                            86 325es m50

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post

I think the beaches air show is at the end of October.
                              its pretty cool, went to it last year.
                              not sure when the NAS one is though.
                              86 528e b25
                              00 528i
                              95 525iT
                              88 325is m52
                              86 325es m50

Comment

Ya just let us know when the show is i think im going to the beaches show and then going to michigan to visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X