Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Say what?

Comment

I will be there again for my 3rd year. I am trying to get an M1 out there I had him coming last year but didn't show. I will come with my E30 full of parts as I did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
        No worries, if you need me to, I can wash your car for you.

Apparently that is the only thing I am able to do.

:roll:
        :-D I'll take you up on that offer and we can caravan to the event, lol

When will Euro Bumpers be on?

Talking about drug out from the barn, Apexede30 will bring out his SS Kermit, 2002 with noodle bumpers.

Comment

Im a noobie...But def. want to make it out to this...Question though? Does your car have to be show quality to register?
          FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

There. No, not show quality at all. Bring em all. Last year turned out everything from clunkers to gorgeous show cars. Seriously. If for a second you think about not coming because of imperfections, shame on ya :P. I rode last year in a bone stock 4 door aged E, auto mind you.

'90 325i

Comment

A few pics from last year. Is your car here!?

'90 325i

Comment

:-) You sold me apex...im putting myself on the registry. Hope to see you there. I hope my car will be painted by then...rofl. Thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

it will be great :D

I can't wait to go, last year I slept through, because I came back from Asheville extremely late the night before... Not this time, I'll be there 100%.

Comment

I really want to go. Is there any guys going up together from charlotte?

Comment

a lot most likely. It's only about an hour North of Charlotte.

Comment

We def...need to caravan up....hehe

Comment

only 14 e30s are registered versus 1400 2002s. We need to come together on this one.

Comment

WHAT!!! 1400 2002's!! Ill be representing just like I did in the above pic. :)

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by sabideefoo View Post
                              Im a noobie...But def. want to make it out to this...Question though? Does your car have to be show quality to register?
                              This is not a "car show" it is a "gathering" , and is for people just like you and me, folks who drive their old BMW. You will see anything from rusty 2002s to perfectly restored 3.0CSLs and everything in between. This event is for every vintage BMW owner with an emphasis on fun.

Yes, a big e30 turnout would be awesome!
                              Feel free to post info about Vintage at the Vineyards on e30 boards I may not know about. There's still plenty of time.

BTW we will try to put all the e30 M3s together like we did last year.

see you guys soon,
                              Scott Sturdy - festmeister
                              Last edited by ScottNC; 03-06-2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamouscrew02 View Post
                                I really want to go. Is there any guys going up together from charlotte?
                                Caravan from Charlotte, probably meeting at Touring Car in Matthews so far includes 2 S52 cars, a 323i TC Baur, 2 E30 M3's, a Spec E30, and hopefully the '88 turbo car. That's one group anyway and the list is growing.

Comment

Working...
                                X