This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
    pretty clean alpine white late model with what I think are bbs rs in Belmont shore near long beach. Seen it for a bit and noticed its been missing the kidneys. Went for a ride and left my spare kidney on the windshield.

Mad props to u! not a lot of people would do that

Comment

Spotted a Brilliantrot vert getting off the freeway with what appeared to be Borbet type A's

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Just saw an e30 m3 in Torrance, modified and painted black livery. Plate said 'urogeek'
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Just now in San dimas....

Comment

Yesterday afternoon, on 91 east through Corona, saw a white 325is about to transition to the 15. Honked my horn but don't know if he noticed. I was in the #1 lane, he was in the far right.
            1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
            Riverside CA

Comment

Last Saturday at the ecology yard in Chula..mine is the one behind.
              Last edited by noypi2; 04-06-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

^^ Soooo close
                great i smell coolant.. or is that gatorade. crap its blood

Comment

Laguna green 318ic just now on victory

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Gold 325i going north bound 99 through galt yesterday as I was driving back to Sac from Modesto at about 415-440pm.

my rides:
                    1991 bmw 325i (DD)
                    1965 mustang (project)

Comment

Late model coupe with racks headed east on the 91 at Weir Canyon. The care looked like it was Imola... pretty cool.
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Official California E30 Sightings Thread

Drove past a white late model 4-door on Reseda near Roscoe. You on here?
                        sigpic

Comment

I need to come to the valley more often. Drove past a black late model 4-door on Reseda.
                          sigpic

Comment

anyone on here ? 60 FWY Westbound this morning. (Monterey Park / Montebello area)

Sorry about the size, im still trying to figure how to post pics on here.

Comment

Saw two today. An early model zinno vert driving south on the 5 right after the 134 merge ramp, and a late model alpine white with some really bright and blue HID's going north on the 110 about to merge onto the 101/5South

Comment

Saw you parked at Black Star Canyon when I pulled in and you were still there when I left. You must be much more athletic than me.
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X