No announcement yet.

July 18th - Orlando R3V Member's Meet and Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the amount of interest we're getting so far I'm betting we'll be able to start having meets more regularly and get a pretty decent sized group together.
    If at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

I can see this. What would be nice is to have some DIY days.

Comment

Well at 8:30 AM good luck and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
          Well at 8:30 AM good luck and have fun.
          Well as with anything, you gotta start somewhere. There are always a chance that not everyone will make it.

I learned a long time ago that no matter how hard you try, you are not going to satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time.

Eventually you will end up establishing something that will have repeat value.

Comment

fl318is..the diy days sounds like a great idea down the road. im happy someone is finally organizing and gathering everyone in the e30 community here in florida. i do have to agree that 830am is gonna be filled with suck, but even if i have to do this thing on no sleep im still gonna be there. then i camn hope the next one will be a late afternoon/sunset affair, more about the time when im just waking up.

Comment

WOOHOO placed my first pelican order with all the parts I need to get my car back off the jack stands. Unfortunately SS exhaust take a good 6-8 weeks to ship so I will be the asshat in the alpine 318is running straight pipe.

Comment

if you guys decide to do another one of these please keep us informed, i'd love to meet some of you guys, and a DIY sounds awesome

Comment

i really wanna come along but its 80some miles from me to the starbucks, so id have to get up and out of here by 630 or 7. ill be in the cosmosblau 86 if i do come. i know another kid around here with an e30 and ill refer him to this thread.

Comment

aww come on lennon, im in citrus county, which is about the same. if not farther. gonna have to leave right at 7 to be there by 9.

Comment

Guys there will be more meets coming. If you can make any of them that would be great. I plan to grow this activity.

I know it is a distance to go so if it helps you could meet us in Mt Dora. You guys could meet up and drive over together.
                      Last edited by FL318is; 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

This should be a 2 day/overnight meet. I bet a lotta folks from Miami/Ft.lauderdale as well as the Jax and Tampa/SSota crowd would come over.

Comment

^^^ This gathering is more of a casual meet and greet. A chance to see older BMWs, generate interest and meet each other. Not meant to be an all day thing but we can see how it goes.

There is a big event in the planning stages for early next year. Which is this link.

I would like to discuss future events. For example; we could start rotating what city/town we meet up in. Discuss attending car shows, etc.

Comment

Hey guys. Just a thought.

Why not list parts you are looking for and if someone has it, bring it.

I need a glove box latch.

Comment

hey lennon sent me this link and it looks like i might be going, i finish school next week the 15th so ill see if i can get saturday 18th off of work.my car is running shitty but itll get there.
                              so is this going to be a

e30 meet/swap meet/breakfast/lunch/dinner/other older bmws

now backroads. are these backroads full of bumps and all, or are they nice roads. im waiting on my rear 550lb springs, so itll be a good way to test them out.

ill bring a box with parts i have laying around.

Comment

i need a lotta random 24v stuff and a couple 24v swap things so if you have anything like that post it up/bring it, ill buy it if i need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X