• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm ready for a 10" box, when do u need the $
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      No, not really, but the ski pass is a HUGE improvement. I will tell you that the leather seat can be a real bitch to get decent sound through.
      Figures, that's what I got!

Mind if I PM you with some questions. Trying to sort out the audio in my car and it seems many individuals on this board turn to you for advice.

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Im in for a 12'' box.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
          Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
          I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Guys, I need monies STAT.

As soon as 8 of the 10" boxes and 2 of the 12" boxes are paid for, we are gonna go get dirty.

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

PayPal is stereoinstaller1 AT gmail.com

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Ooh, ooh found this on a funfer. Your MKIII box should do this.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	7118664

Sorry to derail the thread, back to your normal scheduled programming.

Comment

I want a 12" one so bad..
                  Some day.... Some day.
                  '91 E30 316i
                  '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by EndreM View Post
                    I want a 12" one so bad..
                    Some day.... Some day.
                    Shipping would be the killer. If you can find a guy in the US military, I can ship to a "APO" address no problem.

OK, maybe a little more money and its slow, but it worked last time.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                      Ooh, ooh found this on a funfer. Your MKIII box should do this.
                      [ATTACH]25591[/ATTACH]

Sorry to derail the thread, back to your normal scheduled programming.
                      I actually have a guy wanting just that.

The challenge is that once a box is over about 3.2 cubic feet, it no longer fits in the trunk opening.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Would you be willing to build me a sealed 10" deluxe box?

I HATE port noise and have NEVER heard a ported box I like.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Would you be willing to build me a sealed 10" deluxe box?

I HATE port noise and have NEVER heard a ported box I like.
                          Because 99% of the ported boxes out there suck ass. Most installers are idiots, remember? That includes me too, sometimes.

I HATE sealed boxes because they sound slow and murky, with piss poor detail.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                            Because 99% of the ported boxes out there suck ass. Most installers are idiots, remember? That includes me too, sometimes.

I HATE sealed boxes because they sound slow and murky, with piss poor detail.
                            My experience with sealed vs ported is the exact opposite of yours. A quality sub, in an properly sized sealed box with a nice amp is not slow, murky or lacking in detail.

At least not to MY ears. And since it would be in MY car, a sealed box is what I prefer. That's the thing about sound, it's all subjective.

Keep in mind that wasn't a shot at you or your products, I just like the sound of sealed boxes better.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Send money in! I want the box ASAP :).

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                              Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                              I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                My experience with sealed vs ported is the exact opposite of yours. A quality sub, in an properly sized sealed box with a nice amp is not slow, murky or lacking in detail.

At least not to MY ears. And since it would be in MY car, a sealed box is what I prefer. That's the thing about sound, it's all subjective.

Keep in mind that wasn't a shot at you or your products, I just like the sound of sealed boxes better.
                                I am personally a fan of sealed boxes myself, but the gain you get with a nicely designed ported box is hard to beat. If the port is designed well and takes into consideration the sub you'll be using it can be unnoticable.

I think it was two or three years ago that I heard dipole bass, talk about effortless / clean sq bass that you can't get with a sealed or ported box.

Something like this, but obviously won't work in a car so much:

Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                                X