No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the tire and wheel prices? A friend and I went to the Monrovia PAP, they wanted 63$ out the door for a bottle cap w/tire!
    :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by !kid View Post
      What's up with the tire and wheel prices? A friend and I went to the Monrovia PAP, they wanted 63$ out the door for a bottle cap w/tire!
      That is about right.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I paid that much for a weave and tire before
        sigpic

Comment

I bought two e38 basket weaves w/tire for 76$ from the PAP in Ontario. This was about two months ago. Did they raise the prices on tires or something? When the sales guy told us it was 63$ for the bottle cap, my friend and I looked at each other like whaaaaaat! We left the wheel there and walked out. Hahaha
          Last edited by !kid; 03-18-2013, 12:54 AM.
          :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Anyone going to the Wilmington yard any time soon? I need a differential pulled from a black 1980 320i and possibly the half shafts if they are easily pulled as well.

I'll pay someone for their services.
            Anyone interested? Supposedly they are having half off in the next two weeks.
            i can knock it out, but diffs aren't cheap.
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

This is a longshot but if anyone sees Taurus-rot front seats please let me know.
              87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Weren't there some for sale here on the forums?? I recall seeing some a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  i can knock it out, but diffs aren't cheap.
                  I'd pay you for your time and for the diff/half shafts. Half off sometime this month. Could be a good deal.

I'm just prepping the 3.91lsd from my 320is and want to roll around on the non lsd.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Weren't there some for sale here on the forums?? I recall seeing some a few weeks ago.
                    Yeah but it was in San jose.
                    87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                      I'd pay you for your time and for the diff/half shafts. Half off sometime this month. Could be a good deal.

I'm just prepping the 3.91lsd from my 320is and want to roll around on the non lsd.
                      i went by and saw a couple e21s. one was grey and picked completely, including the diff, the other was a piece of junk with most everything intact.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

If someone spots an ignition coil baseplate (Ignition Control Modual) base plate from a 90's V6 GM car/truck/suv ( Chevy, Buick, GMC, Cadillac), I'd make it worth their time. Doesn't need to be in verified working order as it will be gutted for a wasted-spark setup.

Here's what it looks like with the coilpacks on it.

Don't need the packs though, just the board underneath. I'd prefer the version that puts the connector flat off to the side like shown

I know for a fact the 3800 has the right board.
                        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Found my 1996 vanos odb 2 for $40 and some Pink injectors 328i and M3 for all six for $75 it was a good day

Comment

God its been so long since i have gone junkin.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              WTB (1) Centra type 31 16x8 et11. 5x112. Might be a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try.

If you have a pair I'll take that too. Any condition as long as no cracks or bends.

SoCal preferred, but I'll deal with shipping.

could u guys keep an eye out! thanks!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                God its been so long since i have gone junkin.
                                It's not the same :(

Comment

Working...
                                X