X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^pretty sexy already if you ask me!

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

First run is almost sold out, looks like there will be another batch.

PM me if you have questions or want custom stuff, I need to get my car back on the road.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

I might be game for that 10 inch sealed box if its my size. :)
          sigpic

Comment

I can go measure it to be 100% sure, but I think it is 1.0 gross volume.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Good luck with sales Luke. If I had money's to spare I'd be all over a 10 box
              Attached Files

Comment

Bummer about the status, Spency. Soon though, right?

Hey guys, this batch is almost sold out. I have 1 left...but if demand continues I will make more.

I have to build a car as soon as I am done with the woodwork, so now is the time, GET ON IT!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Bummer about the status, Spency. Soon though, right?

Hey guys, this batch is almost sold out. I have 1 left...but if demand continues I will make more.

I have to build a car as soon as I am done with the woodwork, so now is the time, GET ON IT!

Luke
                  How's all the boxes coming? i have a sub just begging to be put into your luke box.. :)

Comment

I want one, but shipping to Norway is probably going to kill me, right?
                    '91 E30 316i
                    '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by inwoo View Post
                      How's all the boxes coming? i have a sub just begging to be put into your luke box.. :)
                      Very nicely. In fact, I expect yours to be available tomorrow, was gonna message you.

Originally posted by EndreM View Post
                      I want one, but shipping to Norway is probably going to kill me, right?
                      yeah, especially since you need to fly me over there too. I will just carry it as baggage...sorry, man, I have no clue at all.

I suppose I could check rates, right? Any idea who would be a good carrier?

I do like the idea of a little Norwegian vacation though...

Thanks for all the support, guys. You have no idea what all of this means to me.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Very nicely. In fact, I expect yours to be available tomorrow, was gonna message you.
                        Sweet!! weekend project under way! :) that means i gotta take my trunk tar out tonight...

Take your time though, and send me a pm when its ready! i'll drive my e30 down to get it for sure..!!
                        :pimp:

Comment

1 left of this batch, still have some E34 12" boxes though.

I was hoping to have the E30 8" boxes at least prototyped, but the wreck took more time out of my week than anticipated...so next week they will get built and shown.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

1 left of this batch, still have some E34 12" boxes though.

I was hoping to have the E30 8" boxes at least prototyped, but the wreck took more time out of my week than anticipated...so next week they will get built and shown.

Luke
                            Cant wait to see how the 8" box turns out! The more detail I hear about it, the more intrigued I am...I love the idea of having a "quick release" system. Do you happen to have a price yet on these? I am local (Seattle) so I wont need to have it shipped...
                            - Greg
                            α Team Founding Member
                            1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                            2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
                              Cant wait to see how the 8" box turns out! The more detail I hear about it, the more intrigued I am...I love the idea of having a "quick release" system. Do you happen to have a price yet on these? I am local (Seattle) so I wont need to have it shipped...
                              Wait a minute here...you used your first post on R3V to make mention of my silly crap?

I am honored, my good man, honored.

No clue on final price yet, but should not be much more expensive than the 10" box.

I am thinking I want to make them as light as possible, so considering using 1/2" MDF with extra bracing...but SQ matters to me, this thing has to sound not just good but terrific, because I am a snob like that.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

What about a dual 10 sealed box? lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X