Comment

Originally posted by ckarsonkidd View Post
      This still going on?
      right here:
      sigpic

Comment

do instructions come with these>?

Comment

Hey buddy, did you get my PM I sent you a few weeks ago? Let me know or shoot me a text.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Bump!
            90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

I've sent PMs. Still waiting reply with shipping cost (z3 1.9) to Germany or Australia. Thanks!

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

suggestion I would make. take or have clients send pics of each option installed. I think that would help some people decide and would be a good addition to the thread or store link. i will be ordering the z3 1.9 shortly for an early build. adding a zhp shift knob option might be a good idea too ;)

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                  I just recently bought my stock 1990 325i. I'm wanting to put in a short shifter. Is this deal still going on? I couldn't get the link above to work. Thank you.

Comment

Whoops. I just went back a page and found a link that works. Sorry about that. Looking forward to ordering it!

Comment

Originally posted by bendjeff View Post
                      suggestion I would make. take or have clients send pics of each option installed. I think that would help some people decide and would be a good addition to the thread or store link. i will be ordering the z3 1.9 shortly for an early build. adding a zhp shift knob option might be a good idea too ;)
                      Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally posted by ttam View Post
                      Whoops. I just went back a page and found a link that works. Sorry about that. Looking forward to ordering it!
                      Sorry about that!

This is a direct link here:

Thank you!
                      90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

Any M42 guys running any of these? No fitment issues with the G240? I'd love to put in an E60, but I'd also like to have it centered.
                        diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Working...
                        X