• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for mine now to send you.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

In. I can't wait for this!
      1989 325ix Alpinweiss sedan. Auto to manual conversion. Mostly stock.

Comment

T-minus 2.5 hours! Be on the lookout for the for sale thread at 6:00 PST.

Also, I didn't mention this before - shipping in this round is limited to domestic (US) addresses only.

Comment

For sale thread is live:

Get yours here!

Comment

Can the stock radio be wired for a lukebox setup? or are these mostly to be ran with stock speakers and what not? I have been looking to buy an alpine, but the stock is so appealing.

Comment

Just finished installing mine. It's awesome works as expected. Pairs really quick and works great. Definite must have if you want to keep the stock look, plus there's so much room inside the radio now haha.

Thanks for developing these.

Comment

Anyone had random disconnects? I don’t know what’s up, I use Spotify so that might be a issue?
                Build Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                Parts Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
                  Anyone had random disconnects? I don’t know what’s up, I use Spotify so that might be a issue?
                  I've noticed mine can be described as a skipping CD if that's what you mean by disconnects.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                    I've noticed mine can be described as a skipping CD if that's what you mean by disconnects.
                    I have the same issue. Mine works perfect in the morning when the car is cool, then after sitting outside in the sun all day I get the skipping cd disconnects

Comment

Originally posted by jtheilbrun View Post
                      I have the same issue. Mine works perfect in the morning when the car is cool, then after sitting outside in the sun all day I get the skipping cd disconnects
                      Hmmmm was just considering buying one of these...this isn't what I like to hear. Is it just a temporary issue, or feature breaking?

Comment

Originally posted by jaysterling View Post
                        For sale thread is live:

Get yours here!
                        Received mine in the mail yesterday. Install documentation was well done. Followed it step by step without any issues. Works as expected. Great upgrade/refresh to stock radio. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X