Titanium Power: Good stuff, cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titanium Power: Good stuff, cheap.

Hey guys, I have recently re-enrolled as a dealer for Titanium Power.

This stuff has been really terrific, as in only 1 amp failure out of over 100 sold...this stuff is great sound, easily as good in power as any major name brand and is really well built.

If anyone needs power, go check out their website: www.titaniumpower.com

As an example, the 600.1 Class A/B mono subwoofer amp will be $150, (plus Shipping, duh) and the 100.4 (which can run 2 ohms X4 all damn day) will be $165.

What this means is that you can have great power, cheap.

I will be glad to answer any and all questions about this stuff.

Their SPRCO 65 woofer will fit in the E30 factory location with only a tiny bit of trimming, but will require modifying the kickpanels. However, they sound absolutely amazing, and I will sell them to you for $165/pr.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Those are some good prices.

Comment

Guys, this shit rocks.

I have installed alot of this stuff, best bang for the buck hands down.
      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post

Their SPRCO 65 woofer will fit in the E30 factory location with only a tiny bit of trimming, but will require modifying the kickpanels. However, they sound absolutely amazing, and I will sell them to you for $165/pr.

Luke
        Does modifying mean mounting the speaker from the front like the rest of the 6.5's i've seen or will it fit behind the panel? (look factory when it's all said and done)
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

nice. glad you posted this up. i had an unfortunate incident and found out that my amp inside my trunk got as good of a wash as the outside of the trunk whilst going through a car wash. not good. if she doesn't come back to life after a good thorough drying, i might hit you up for a 100.4.

Comment

Interested in there subs how's there sq the apex series? My brothers looking to do a single 12. That and the 600.1 would be good combo
            84 318I Delphin RIP
            87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

The 600.1 is actually a tiny bit much for an Apex. If sealed, these are about the best sounding woofer I have ever heard (under $400 anyway) and ported (about 2.2 cubic feet, tuned to 35Hz) they are a bit "one note", but HUGE output.

Best cheap woofer I have ever heard, bar none.

About $75 (plus S) BTW.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

what do you think about using their 4 channel amp (400.4) for a dual voice coil 10" sub (apex10) and two component speakers (SRPCO65)?

Comment

Not the best idea. The 4 channel amps (in fact, nearly all 4 channel amps) do not like a 2 ohm mono load, and a DVC woofer will be either a 2 ohm (twice the acceptable load) or an 8 ohm (half the needed load, or half the power) so your best bet would be either a different amp or a different woofer.

I have mentioned to Titanium Power that it would be really nice to see a SVC 4 ohm woofer just for this reason. Most shops want to sell 2 woofers, then you could use 2 8 ohm woofers (DVC in series) adn load the amp properly...so basically, they want to sell more woofers.

In general, my designs fly in the face of what the industry wants you to do, which is spend more money. My goal is always to get the best possible sound for as little money as humanly possible...thus the dual ports, the highly efficient boxes, the whole "bass in the car, not in the trunk" technique...it all ties in to the same mindset, and my way of thinking is quite different from the rest of the industry.

Closing SOON!

Comment

couldnt i use two individual channels, one for each coil, to keep the 4ohm rating?

if you wouldnt mind would you take a look at my thread a couple rows down?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
                      couldnt i use two individual channels, one for each coil, to keep the 4ohm rating?

if you wouldnt mind would you take a look at my thread a couple rows down?
                      Yeah, you could, but I always aim for getting the most possible power out of an amp.

Would you plan on adding a second amp for bass, later?

Closing SOON!

Comment

well i had always planned on having two amps, but then the idea that i could use a 4 channel amp for a sub and two components popped into my head. that would be very nifty if it could be pulled off well

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
                          well i had always planned on having two amps, but then the idea that i could use a 4 channel amp for a sub and two components popped into my head. that would be very nifty if it could be pulled off well
                          I have certainly done exactly that with those amps.

Best value I have heard yet!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

pm me price on the 10" woofer and 4 channel amp please :D shipped to 91016

Comment

Man if I knew this was a better sub I'd jump on this along with the box, but too late now :P Oh well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X