1987 Delphin 325is cammed and stroked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Delphin 325is cammed and stroked

Yes, I just bought this car and it's AMAZING!, but I just found out that I have the opportunity to study abroad for an entire year so both of my e30's are for sale. I just drove this down from Michigan (300+ miles) without a problem. I put it in my garage and replaced the instrument cluster so the previous issue of a nonworking speedometer has been fixed. I haven't titled the car in my name so whoever buys will be the 3rd owner.

More photos here. https://picasaweb.google.com/1154624...MW325isForSale

This is the PO thread from a few weeks ago. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248981

The car is now in Indianapolis, IN and the asking price is the same although I've fixed the speedometer and should be asking a little more. $8,500 OBO.

Having a daily stock M20 and having this car is a completely different experience!!! I personally think it could be driven daily, but it is a little torquey (not a bad thing to me!). This car would feel at home at the track as well. I bought it to replace my current daily but alas I don't get to keep either one. The first time I parked this on monument circle in downtown Indianapolis I had numerous people snapping photos and complimenting it. She's that beautiful!

Very sharp ride!

I'd be interested in the "other" E30 you mentioned selling. Send me some details if you are really selling.

Comment

yeah, wheres the other e30? Car looks nice. I was contemplating it. What was the speedo issue? Grounding out?

Comment

Beautiful!! GLWS!

Comment

Damn clean car! !

Comment

Posted a separate ad for my other car. It's titled 1989 BMW 325i Zinno Sedan.

Comment

Bump. Need it gone. All this car needs is a black backseat and it's perfect!

Comment

Wow. This thing keeps rearing its head. So nice! VERY tempting...
                GLWS
                My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Love this car so much but, your very far away. Would for sure buy though. GLWS

Comment

Sale pending.. I'm sure I'll regret this.

Comment

Originally posted by indyescape View Post
                      Sale pending.. I'm sure I'll regret this.
                      Damn. Sounds like it was in the works already, but I've been trying to get in touch with you via pm and email. Let me know if it falls through.

Comment

So I had a deposit on this car. I paid for half the cost to get it titled so I could buy it from this guy, did everything he asked and cmmunicated well. I took out a loan on the car for 4500 and had the rest in cash. Ive waited 3 weeks for the title to come in. I text him yesterday and he says hes had the title for a little bit and the car is gone. He then went on to say his mother traded it behind his back to her friend. Come on man really? He got rid of it behind MY back withh no notice even knowing I had a deposit on it. Now I paid back the loan and 383 bucks worth of early pay off interest and penalties that he refuses to reimburse to me. Still waiting on my deposit refund as well. This dude is a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and a liar. Hopefully who ever really got the car is happy. wtf bro?

Comment

Sounds like you should have gone to his house the minute after you got the loan. Sounded shady "not putting it in his name" but he only has 21 post. Not exactly a regular around these parts man. How much of a deposit did you put down?

Comment

I was waiting for the title to come back to give the check to him. He first said that he just got it yesterday then went on to say he got the title a few days ago and his mom traded it. So hes full of Shit. I put 200 down and agreed to pay half the title costs. With the loan penalties for early pay off and interest I had to pay I'm at almost 600 bucks I'm out.

Comment

This is why everything should be documented and written down. You just can't trust people these days. You could have easily taken him to small claims and gotten your money back.

Comment

Working...
                              X