Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: The chalkboard's e38 style 5's. Filled/redrilled 4x100

EDIT 3/1/15: SOLD

I didn't think this day would come, where I would part ways with these wheels. I ran these on my old chalkboard e30 for two years and then on my current s52 alpine e30 for two years. I've put around 20k miles on them without issue. They drove me from Oklahoma to California for B.fest 2012 and have been with me on many stance adventures. But my priorities have shifted, I've moved on. So for sale are the wheels that started it all.

I've owned this set of wheels since 2009. I bought them from a friend, and they sat for years until I had them filled/redrilled from 5x120 to a 4x100 bolt pattern. Compared to some fill/redrills, I opted to have the machine shop do the machining around tuner spline nuts. This was to minimize the countersink diameter and retain as much of the wheel center bore as possible. You CANNOT run OEM lugs with these wheels, they will not fit. Again, you must run studs + tuner spline nuts with these wheels.

Price: $850
    Location: Houston, TX. Local sale preferred. I'll box them up and ship them, but buyer pays for all shipping costs.
    Condition: No vibrations, no bends, no curb rash. But the paint isn't perfect. All wheels have their share of blemishes.
    Included:
    • 16x8" E38 Style 5 wheels, et. 23 offset, 72.56mm hub bore, 4x100 bolt pattern.
    • 205/45/16 Yokohama S.drives. Approximately 3k miles on the tires. They also have a full replacement warranty from discount tire.
    • OEM center caps + tool, I bought them all brand new a few years ago.
    • (4) 72.56mm to 70mm hubcentric rings
    • (4) 10mm Tire Rack hubcentric spacers (57.1mm to 70mm)

Photos. These are all mine, spanning back years. An insane amount of photos here: www.flickr.com/neil1138

Fill/redrill.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

<3
    Last edited by Neil1138; 03-01-2015, 01:32 PM. Reason: Wheels are now sold.

Neil, I am your guy. PM SENT. I live in Dallas.
    sigpic
    1992 Acura Legend LS Coupe 5-Speed Sirius White Pearl/Black
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Arctic White/Blue
    1989 BMW 325i S52 Alpine/Natur
    1988 BMW 535is Lachssilber/Cardinal
    2005 BMW M3 Alpine/Impulse - Current
    1991 BMW 325i M20 Schwarz/Black - Current

Comment

really wish I was closer...have cash rdy :-(

Comment

Are these still for sale? I live in california but im willing to pay for shipping

Comment

Working...
        X