FS: ltw euro 323i flywheel, resurfaced/balanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: ltw euro 323i flywheel, resurfaced/balanced

Euro 323i light flywheel, resurfaced and balanced. One of the guide pins refused to come out and was machined flush, will not interfere with anything. 245 shipped.

40 plus shipping for pressure plate and friction disc (USPS flat rate)(325i, both)
    These have two 1/2 years of casual (not commuting) city/highway driving (car had no working odometer)

270 shipped for both

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

the flywheel in THIS picture below was sold, not the PP and disc.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
    Last edited by Flash; 06-02-2018, 08:49 PM.

bump!

Comment

I think this meets up with an M20 right? Do you know how much it weighs?

interested in this

Comment

Originally posted by shootnjunky View Post
        I think this meets up with an M20 right? Do you know how much it weighs?

interested in this

Yeah, it is M20, euro 323i E30. Its 13 lbs on an analog scale. The M10/M30 teeth are like shark teeth and the M20 ones are pyramid.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X