M6x/S62 -10AN oil line adapter - $99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M6x/S62 -10AN oil line adapter - $99

Made a few of these and currently have 4 for sale. This adapter bolts into the oil feed engine bracket and lets you use -10AN lines to any filter housing of your choosing. Good for swaps that don't want to the use the stock oil housing or just to extend lines.

Price includes adapter, 2x o-rings, M8 bolt, and shipping in the US (if you're international, PM me first). Made out of 6061 billet aluminum. If there's more interest, I'll make them in batches of 5.

3 left. Bump :)

Comment

Bumpy

Comment

well this is an old thread but do you still have some of these for sale? I have not found a good solution except for this.

Comment

Originally posted by bikingmike333 View Post
          well this is an old thread but do you still have some of these for sale? I have not found a good solution except for this.
          Hey,

Sorry I missed your comment. I don't use this forum and don't think I get email notifications. I've gotten a few PM's about this though.

Yes, I have a bunch of these fittings. For anyone else reading this thread as well:

Perfect for swapping one of these engines into anything. This adapter bolts into the left support arm of the block and lets you run -10AN lines to a remote oil filter housing of your choice. You can also combine these with the SHR oil line adapters and reuse the stock BMW oil filter housing in any location you desire. O-rings are not included. New ones are recommended for install: 11421702905 (2x)   Options: NO: block adapter only YES: block adapter + 2 male oil filter housing adapters 

Comment

Working...
          X