X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maluco View Post

Comment

Why the hell not??

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

You know this is true.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

4:47 please:-D
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That air france one blowing the people off the beach is awesome! I lol'd at work. I assume that is the same runway that the other 747 barely cleared the road on landing? Looks to be a real nice beach.

Comment

Comment

not youtube but fits well here
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

...and one good prank proposal

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

1991 318is ---230K - DD
                      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

and still I pee!

Comment

The face tracking feature of the HP web cam will not recognize or track black faces. You have to watch this video. It is hilarious!

HP is racist.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                          Wrap all my things in aluminum
                          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Comment

DONT FUCK WITH OLD PEOPLE

Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-16-2010, 04:27 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

^ fucking win. That dude got his ass beat.

EDIT: Also,

Last edited by chadthestampede; 02-16-2010, 06:36 PM.
                                Originally posted by LJ851
                                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X