Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can parts be ordered for recaros? need a part for a recaro speed in my car. The cloth piece that holds the weight underneath

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      Can parts be ordered for recaros? need a part for a recaro speed in my car. The cloth piece that holds the weight underneath
      These guys should have it

Capital Seating and Vision supply seating, vision products and accessories for a variety of applications

call if you don't see it on the site. They're cool.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

i love you

RECARO seat webbing to support seat foam, suitable for many OEM and aftermarket RECARO seats.

Comment

Comment

Reviving an old thread that should not die. Just letting the Recaro community that in a few weeks I will some steel mounts to adapt most Recaros seats with reclining back to BMW's stock sliders. It will be a 100% bolt-on. The base is tilted backward by 3° for comfort, and the seats is 1/4" lower than stock. Adapters are made from extra sturdy steel, laser cut and CNC folded. Finish is not set yet. Either black powder coated, or zinc plated.

Please don't hesitate to comment here, or subscribe there.

For those who are way too tal to wear a helmet in an e30, I will have adapters that bolt directly to the floorpan, lowering the seat by 2". They will have front to back adjustability thru a serie of holes. But they won't slide.
            Last edited by Massive Lee; 04-22-2010, 06:07 AM.
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

theres a guy in the PNW who makes the diaphram for like $40-50. cheaper than ordering from UK. gotta research his site again though.

EDIT: here: http://www.rmamotorsport.com/
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                theres a guy in the PNW who makes the diaphram for like $40-50. cheaper than ordering from UK. gotta research his site again though.

EDIT: here: http://www.rmamotorsport.com/
                That would be me - we also recover recaro's and carry new foam bolsters / parts.
                ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Just sold one of these myself. For clarification, these do NOT fit the E30 Recaro. The E30 Recaro has three wide white pieces of "webbing" that act as the support under the seat. I wish I had a part number, but I fear its NLA.

Anyone know what piece I'm speaking of? I need some new ones for my drivers side, otherwise, I'm taking the more sturdy ones from my passenger seat.
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

got one of my "comfort" seats replaced yesterday. Fabbed up my own brackets in about 2 hours and it fits like a glove.

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      Just sold one of these myself. For clarification, these do NOT fit the E30 Recaro. The E30 Recaro has three wide white pieces of "webbing" that act as the support under the seat. I wish I had a part number, but I fear its NLA.

Anyone know what piece I'm speaking of? I need some new ones for my drivers side, otherwise, I'm taking the more sturdy ones from my passenger seat.

We also make those. We use the same woven webbing that we use for our late style recaro diaphragms seen here..

Comment

Also for those who are curious about our jackets here is a set were redoing right now (will have red diamond stitch insert when finished)

You can follow the build thread for these here..

Comment

Wow. I want to recover my MkII Recaros so bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Wow. I want to recover my MkII Recaros so bad...
                            we sell pre made jackets.. easy way to save money and make sure get a perfect fit if you plan on recovering a set.

You can find them here..

Comment

Eye candy for those of you installing Recaro seats in e30s. The adapters are bolt-on and come with all required hardware. Final fasteners are 12.9 graded capscews. The units that have been shipped allow to mount old style bolt pattern (6 bolts - KRX, KRS, SRD, Trophy, LS, Speed) and new style (4 bolts - Sportline, Trendline, etc). The seats are 1" lower than if using Recaro's own adapters. The rake is also more pronounced than Recaro's adapters for improved comfort. The adapters have a very resistant powder coating. Adapters are laser cut and CNC bent, meaning they are all consistent in shape throughout the entire production.

Last edited by Massive Lee; 05-22-2010, 06:00 AM.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Recaro SR's. Redone with Recaro Avus cloth and and repro mtech centers.
                                Kevin
                                Will get pics when the customer mounts them in the car.

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                                Your DIY upholstery source
                                e30tech forum sponsor
                                E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                                kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Working...
                                X