Dave-gerous E21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can has Ramzzz!

the dash panel in action and new seats from an E30.. had to lower the outer seat brackets in the car 2"... yup.

Comment

Dude, your car is spewing with awesome.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I have drastically changed my opinion about E21's after your thread.

Good stuff. keep it up.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I've been following this thread for months. This car makes me want an e21 soooo badd. My neighbor down the street has a red one and I cringe every time I drive by, its so nice. Good job Dave, keep it up!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

I dig those wheels.
            Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
            every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
            Originally posted by Jparkr
            The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
            87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

e21's just became cool, not just the ugly precessor to the e30

Comment

thanks dudes, here's another pic:

also, can anyone guess what the center caps are made out of? I think only one person got it right on the first guess so far.

oh, and it's a little lower in it's current state which is the same as in the car dealership pics than in the pic of it on the street. Considering bringing it down a little more, going to at least do it temporarily when I get around to it, that's the beauty of cheap coil-overs, I can always change my mind.

I've been kind of distracted from the car this summer, rebuilding the front of the frame and suspension on my truck, lots involved with that.

Comment

Dude euro bumpers + 315 style

Originally posted by kendogg
                  Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                  OG RACECAR

Comment

I told him he needs to just pull the bumpers altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      I told him he needs to just pull the bumpers altogether.
                      2002 style?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

I love e21. Great car!!! But needs euro bumpers!

Comment

needs more low :hitler:

Originally posted by M42Power View Post
                          Dude euro bumpers + 315 style

^^^^more pics?.................those bumpers are the boobs. anyone ever try to retrofit those on a pre-facelift e30?
                          I'd rather bag your mom than my car :D

Comment

Originally posted by hellakush View Post
                            ^^^^more pics?.................those bumpers are the boobs. anyone ever try to retrofit those on a pre-facelift e30?
                            Look up e30 euro bumpers, same thing e30 style

Comment

I would love euro bumpers, just not going to spend that kind of cash... unless I find them really cheap... considered a simple tube front bumper that would have the top plated and follow the lines of the car. on the back, I have to move the rear valance out to make euro bumpers or no bumpers look good... don't even know about the sides where that stupid rubber stuff is.

I'll probably do a front bumper tuck soon at least... also, euro bumpers or no bumpers would show off my bent up front valance too much. ;)

Comment

well, it appears that one of my CV's bound up and made me loose control of my car... the drive line kinked real bad and ruined the gas tank and exhaust while heavily modifying the trans tunnel and ripping the transmission mount out of the factory slots on the body... yea, I'm just lucky I didn't hit anyone. I was passing my friend, then I hear a really bad noise, followed by tire noise and metal on pavement noise, then I did a 360 infront of my friend's bug that has crappy drum brakes, came out of the 360, and kind of did a drift onto the shoulder of the road. it took two tow trucks to recover it. a regular one to get it on the road, and a flat bed to get it into town...

here's a few carnage pics, I should have pics of the scene of the accident soon.

it's going to be a little while till I fix this I think... I was thinking about scrapping it and starting over with something else, but I think i can fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X