my 77 911s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 77 911s

did a photoshot last night, heres some of the pictures, more to come and snow today so maybe some snow shots next to some snow piles. (figured i would post it in here since it is not an E30)

at my high school, hope they don't get mad

my favorite also at the school
    Originally posted by blunt
    and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Nice shots. I have relatives that live in Marblehead. That pic when your on the bricks in the school, I thought you were in a hallway at frirst lol.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Wasn't '74-'77 when they were experimenting with their fuel injection?
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

its got a 84 engine, but yes i belive that is when they where playing with fuel injection

Comment

very nice. Did you swap in a G50 with the 3.2L?

Sounds like a lot of fun to drive
          San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
            Wasn't '74-'77 when they were experimenting with their fuel injection?
            Those were the first years of the CIS (K-Jetronic) injected cars - a mechanical derived system that proved to be more reliable (and more expensive to maintain) than the Kugelfischer system used on early 70's vintage 911s such at the 'S' model and the 'RS' racer. Around 1975 or 1976 Porsche installed what became known as the thermal reactor exhaust system due to tightening emission standards. IIRC retro-fitting an SC style system remedied the problem while keeping the treehuggers happy.

Of course nowadays, the smog requirements (at least here in Calif.) mandate anything 1976 or newer requries a sniff test every two years. So if you have a '75 model, you can rip out that thermal reactor thingy and run headers legally (at least in Calif.). Check your local rules.

Jon
            Rides...
            1991 325i - sold :(
            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

sexxxyyyy

I think so daytime B/W shots would serve this car well.
              tasty

Comment

Really nice photography. A+
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

love it! nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                    Of course nowadays, the smog requirements (at least here in Calif.) mandate anything 1976 or newer requries a sniff test every two years. So if you have a '75 model, you can rip out that thermal reactor thingy and run headers legally (at least in Calif.). Check your local rules.

Jon
                    Are they still rolling up the year for smog eligibility? Not to give anyone ideas, but in '76 Porsche started galvanizing their bodies to minimize rust

Smog free 911 chassis + 993 3.6-3.8L swap + race components .... dare I say more? :D
                    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Photography complementary of Alex Spanos. im not a good camera man.

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
                        Are they still rolling up the year for smog eligibility? Not to give anyone ideas, but in '76 Porsche started galvanizing their bodies to minimize rust

Smog free 911 chassis + 993 3.6-3.8L swap + race components .... dare I say more? :D

As far as I know, the 1976 year is a 'lock' year....if you will. In the past they were rolling up the last year - I believe is was any 30 years old or older. But from what a local Porsche mechanic tells me, that 'roll up a year' has been dispensed with. This means the hardcore track junkies are snatching up all the pre-1976 cars and making them road legal track rockets.

Jon
                        Rides...
                        1991 325i - sold :(
                        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Jon,

Looks nice man. Those are some nice pictures by my brosky. You can't even see the bad paint ;)

Nick

Comment

Also,

You and Alex should take some pics in the snow. Matt and I were driftin' like crazy out there. lol

Nick

Comment

nice, we are building a 3.8 993 (itb's, full sequential ems, twin turbo porsche motorsport heads, lots of fancy racing stuff) for our 80something 911 sc

Comment

Working...
                              X