BAR certified m50 swap 5 lug for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAR certified m50 swap 5 lug for sale

Up for sale is 91 318is with a BAR certified m50 engine swap, 5 lug (e36M front Z3 rear.)

This car was recent posted for sale in this thread below however there is actually a lot more work required for this car then originally represented as. The engine itself has a rough idle which was originally thought to be a bad MAF unit and a vacuum leak. However it turns out that it could be a more severe issue that I do not have the funds to fix. There are some issue's with the bodywork as shown in the pictures so there will be no misrepresentation of what's for sale. The only issue with the 5 lug swap is the car has the wrong control arms from a early model e36 M3 and not the later model M3 control arms that prevent the current caster problem.

I don't want to write a whole story but feel free to ask any questions, asking price is 3,000.00.

I've already spent a couple of hundred on some yard parts (fog lights, red reflectors, MAF, intake boot, valve cover) and a new battery.

Here is the original FS thread

and now pics taken today

:(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

truly sorry to hear about this car. i still think it'll be worth your asking price easily, as all the 24v stuff is already setup, and the 5 lug as well. good luck with the sale.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

OP, are you on e46fanatics forums? ur sig seems so familiar....

Comment

Is that body damage on the driver's rear panel? Quite interested pending insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            Is that body damage on the driver's rear panel? Quite interested pending insurance.
            saw it in person last night danny, not sure if theres a dent but looks like the bumper just needs to be bolted up? Its well worth the asking price.

GL Matt.

Comment

the area is dented on the driver side rear as seen the pics.

Yes I am on e46fanatics as well :rofl:

Also interested in trades, ideally a 5 speed plastic bumper car color doesn't matter condition of the car does :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                the area is dented on the driver side rear as seen the pics.

Yes I am on e46fanatics as well :rofl:

Also interested in trades, ideally a 5 speed plastic bumper car color doesn't matter condition of the car does :rofl:
                YOu know DB's that are tucked look good !!

Comment

yea but plastic bumpers are so much easier to work with :rofl:

Comment

that sucks about the engine. glws
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks bumping to get this vehicle to a home that car give it the TLC it needs

Comment

bump for good guy.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Thanks travis keeping it going who wants a fun project

Comment

installed some new parts, new front shift bolt and rear shift bearing the gearbox was moving around.

Comment

price drop to 2750 obo

5 lug is for sale at 1500 obo minus DS rims also will trade for a 4 lug plus cash

DS rims are for sale as well pm me offers if interested

Comment

Working...
                              X