No announcement yet.

I got my Smurf Shoes on.....yessir.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. And it's a metallic powder from prismatic powders.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

And i made this thread because its something different than what everyone else runs. I dont mind the hate either because I think it's funny for the most part. Of course there are going to be some fags that think they are elite and their way is the right way. Can't please everyone.

Comment

mRodiek.... Poorly executed huh?

Thats a nice 240 you got there... And great execution on that hood ;-). GTFO.

Comment

I like it a lot but I agree with more tire.

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

You should get a late model valance

Comment

Next I will go 215/40 in the back. I will agree that it does need a little more tire in the back.

Comment

I saw this yesterday. I was thinking about it this morning, I was telling myself that if I had nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I must say though that it looks terrible. No hate, but for the sake yourself either remove those and stick with the borbet or cover that car in Ary's awful body crap and completely stop maintaining it. Maybe put an insane clown posse sticker and some other trailer associated crap on and enjoi!
                sigpic
                Gun control means using both hands
                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                  I saw this yesterday. I was thinking about it this morning, I was telling myself that if I had nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I must say though that it looks terrible. No hate, but for the sake yourself either remove those and stick with the borbet or cover that car in Ary's awful body crap and completely stop maintaining it. Maybe put an insane clown posse sticker and some other trailer associated crap on and enjoi!
                  That's a great story and all but I don't think he cares.

Anyways.. it's different and I like different (tired of all the cookie cutter e30s). Looking forward to seeing it on the 215s.

Comment

Thank you. I would rather have these than a set of style 5s anyday. Its good to be different sometimes. And i will definitely put up pics when I get 215s on.

Comment

Hahahaha I loved that hood & it look great thanks! Its slightly creepy that you are doing research on people posting in here, I appreciate your interest in my style though thanks.

& you do like the negative feedback from the "fags" and "elitests'", your not doing anything special or original, painting wheels a bright color and puting unsafe tire sizes on doesnt make you original, it shows you just want attention which Im sorry for giving to you in the first place.

I actually like the wheels, the color, even the way it looks on the car but that is far overshadowed by your foolish tires & that piss poor attitude accompanying in which you seem so proud to share.
                      Originally posted by e30lov
                      sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                      Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                        Hahahaha I loved that hood & it look great thanks! Its slightly creepy that you are doing research on people posting in here, I appreciate your interest in my style though thanks.

& you do like the negative feedback from the "fags" and "elitests'", your not doing anything special or original, painting wheels a bright color and puting unsafe tire sizes on doesnt make you original, it shows you just want attention which Im sorry for giving to you in the first place.

I actually like the wheels, the color, even the way it looks on the car but that is far overshadowed by your foolish tires & that piss poor attitude accompanying in which you seem so proud to share.
                        Because I'm sure you've seen another e30 like this? While yes, he may be over reacting to some comments, Its a bit hard be calm when everywhere you go has ignorant people who shit on stretched tires. There is a purpose, and while I don't like the current rear tire stretch, and I know he isn't using the smaller tires for their original intended purpose, don't assume all stretched tires are for show.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by JRector View Post
                          Thank you. I would rather have these than a set of style 5s anyday. Its good to be different sometimes. And i will definitely put up pics when I get 215s on.

To each their own. My wheels are not style 5 though.

The borbets still look and function better.
                          sigpic
                          Gun control means using both hands
                          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                            Because I'm sure you've seen another e30 like this? While yes, he may be over reacting to some comments, Its a bit hard be calm when everywhere you go has ignorant people who shit on stretched tires. There is a purpose, and while I don't like the current rear tire stretch, and I know he isn't using the smaller tires for their original intended purpose, don't assume all stretched tires are for show.
                            Yes there are plenty of people with bright wheels on E30s, as I said originally I like the idea. However, his preconceived attitude towards everyones reactions is enough to explain what he is about.

And stretching tires does have a purpose but that much is excessive & not safe.
                            Originally posted by e30lov
                            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                            Adventures of an E30

Comment

What does your dad think.
                              -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                              Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                                What does your dad think.
                                For one, when you ask a question, you end it with a question mark. For two, i haven't been able to ask him yet because your mom won't quit being a trick and hop off.

Comment

Working...
                                X