Ripped Off on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripped Off on this forum.

I've now purchased from three sellers through r3v with payments on paypal, without receiving the merchandise purchased. What's up?

Balleristic31 - Came through with delivery after the posting of this thread
    Divinestyler - Got back to me finally and is refunding me.
    Coelhosport

Balleristic contacted me by PM and is resending handle to me. Hopefully all goes well and he'll go back on my nice list. I did receive my item from balleristic, thank you. Not sure what happened with Divinestyler. I am hearing from multiple sources Coelhosport is a noted scammer.

Thanks for refunding me Divinestyler!
    Last edited by bigdrick323; 03-06-2013, 11:59 AM.
    sigpicMy Project!

Official North Texas Bimmers Club E30 Representative

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Yeah...how bought you post up who they were so something can be done about it!!
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

OK, be back with update...

Updated...

I am away from my computer, being lazy!
      sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

"If you have questions about events or need help in the DFW area don't be afraid to contact me."

Comment

I forwarded this thread to JasonC
        sigpic

Comment

I've prolly bought 20+ things from different people. Not a single problem. Get in touch with them, or file a complaint through PayPal.
          I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

That sucks. I've been fortunate over the years but I am weary about who I do business with online. Let's tar and feather these bastards.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Did you establish all the parameters of the deal prior to sending money?

When I buy parts I always ask for an anticipated ship date, and ask to be kept informed of any changes in the deal. I sent PMs to two guys just this morning who promised that the parts I bought from them would be shipped by yesterday. Both of them replied within minutes to let me know what was going on.

That said, I have found that I typically have better success with the more well-established members of the forum. I've had to chase a couple of guys down, one for weeks. Yeah it was only $20 but it's the principle. I hope that when this forum is (finally) upgraded we can implement the iTrader piece like bf.c has, or at least something like it.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

^^Agreed, I have bought a LOT of parts with no issues at all. This is unfortunate!
                sigpic

Comment

I have not had a problem with any purchases on e46f, but this is crazy over course of a month or so, I ones back and forth with all three and posted multiple times on their fs threads. The money is not a bough deal, just wondering if I'm the only one.

I am away from my computer, being lazy!
                  sigpicMy Project!

www.BimmerAlliance.net

Comment

I'm pretty positive Coelhosport is a known scammer. He has had multiple accounts banned.
                    Previous Cars:

89 325i M-Tech II
                    00 323i
                    89 535i
                    89 325i Vert

Current:

01 Hellrot 330ci
                    91 Alpine 318i Build Thread
                    01 Jeep Cherokee (Winter Beater)

Comment

Your stuff is in the mail my friend. Don't have tracking on the handle. It will get there but I sent it regular post so it's just going to be a little. I apologize for my slow responses and shipping.

-NICK

Comment

That sucks, I belong to some other forums that require you to have 50-100+ post before you can list just so you have to get involved.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is the very reason I don't deliberately post my paypal for people to instant pay without letting me know who is buying it. Forces people to PM me so I can explicitly tell them what's going on and give them the best service

Sorry this has happened to you, I have had sub-par transactions, and ones that I've had to track down, but the majority of r3v has given me great transactions

As far as Balleristic, he's good people; I'm surprised he's on the list. Also keep in mind that some people just have lives as well and can't deliver the quickest service. I know I've had to delay shipments because life has gotten hectic, and I've tried my best to let people know what's going on on my end

Comment

^^ That too...I don't give my paypal out until someone commits to buying.

I've bought plenty on here and even sold a couple of things and never had an issue with any member. Gotta watch out for the scammers, but to protect yourself, stick with Paypal and if the member refuses to answer or ship, then open a case with Paypal.
                            1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

Pm sent to resolve

-NICK

Comment

Working...
                              X