Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Did you read the link I posted?
    Yea gotcha. I went with the infinity. Would a 4 channel amp be less expensive? I don't think ill need a fifth channel with the mono i currently have. Itll be a couple weeks before i can pull the trigger on your box or a head unit. Thanks alot.

Originally posted by dubdub View Post
    I think it is worth cautioning here - especially someone new looking to put together a system - that a lot of other R3V readers here have drank the KoolAid with GAS. Putting posts that you "NEED" this or have to follow one way, may be overstating it some. We can say that a lot of us have found that this is a path to a great sounding system, but it is certainly not the only way... though it might be the easiest way!
    Dude...i feel this exact way lol crazyyy cult following. But much respect to Luke and GAS they clearly are the standard and through many years have developed what is arguably THE greatest setups for our cars. I went with the infinity sub and will be going with the Lukebox as soon as funds are available. This project escalated quickly lol any wiring advice or options? Hate to ask so many questions
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 05-06-2015, 08:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

To my surprise ive discovered that the after market headunit that came with my car actually has 6 outputs.

Any deals going on luke? Lol will place order for the box tommorrow afternoon.

Comment

Deals? We have free shipping to Florida, that's about $55 off, that's not too shabby...do a box, amp rack and 2 pairs of LPCNs and I will knock $50 off the total, or box, amp rack and a Classic and I will knock $100 off...

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          Deals? We have free shipping to Florida, that's about $55 off, that's not too shabby...do a box, amp rack and 2 pairs of LPCNs and I will knock $50 off the total, or box, amp rack and a Classic and I will knock $100 off...
          Nice sig lol. Luke box ordered through Paypal.

This purchase has me feeling like...

Comment

One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

Comment

Jonestown, Guyana GAS e30 meet whos down?

Comment

Working...
              X