Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!

Comment

I would really love that Hartge valance. Please let me know if/when you decide to ship. Thanks

Comment

I think the price of shipping would turn most people off, which is why I haven't given the option.

Comment

I'd buy the sides skirts if you shipped.
          John

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Good Lord! Please tell me that you're not parting out this car!!!!!

NO!!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200342

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

I believe he is. I almost bought this car when I was shopping for e30's. luckily I didn't.

Originally posted by blunttech
                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
                  I believe he is. I almost bought this car when I was shopping for e30's. luckily I didn't.
                  I guess it was rustier than originally thought....still a shame to see this parted.
                  Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

If the valve cover is still for sale in a few weeks, I think I'm your man. I'll keep watch. GLWS of the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
                      I guess it was rustier than originally thought....still a shame to see this parted.
                      Man, screw the rust! Fix it! This car was beautiful.... :(

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord475 View Post
                        Man, screw the rust! Fix it! This car was beautiful.... :(
                        The photos do not tell the whole story and to say they are deceiving would be an under statement.

Rust was everywhere on this car.
                        -rockers
                        -quarters
                        -scuttle
                        -drivers side fender had a hole in it (about the size of a quarter, ya that bad)
                        - even on the trunk lid where the 'is' spoiler was

I remember jacking the car up on the frame rail and all you would hear was "crunch crunch crunch". I have to admit that I was highly surprised at the state of the car when I saw it in person. Not what I expected.

Additionally, the paint was shot and the trim had all peeled and been covered with electrical tape.

On the flip side, the engine and driveline was very well put together. Guy spent a lot of time configuring the mechanical setup of the car and it showed.

Comment

I just finished the body work on my e30 and my car lacks mechanicals, so the match up is a perfect fit.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I shipped a dash to NC for like $60, the front valance would be even easier to ship.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Domestic vs. International makes a huge difference.
                                Last edited by Cacciatore08; 04-23-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X