Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A different approach to the v8 swap brake booster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30_302 View Post
    A Porsche 918 master cylinder (19mm), with the Massive booster delete setup feels great.

That's gotta be expensive !
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post

That small dual circuit unit should work great in our cars. Bonus points cause you could mount it anywhere, like under the back seat for better weight balance.

Somebody should do this.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Sorry, super cars on the brain I guess. That should read a 914 master cylinder. $80 on eBay.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
          That small dual circuit unit should work great in our cars. Bonus points cause you could mount it anywhere, like under the back seat for better weight balance.

Somebody should do this.
          This.

....but would have to be plumbed in before the ABS block if one wasn't building a BCUZ RCECRR.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by e30_302 View Post
            Sorry, super cars on the brain I guess. That should read a 914 master cylinder. $80 on eBay.

you have any pics of your set up ? are you running a prop valve if so which one? Running a Reservoir?

I am doing a AUTO v8 set up and was wanting to use the Massive Booster Delete along with a Wilwood MC and run it to a prop valve then to each brake,

Comment

Summit racing prop valve, and yes, I have a fluid reservoir. Sorry, no good pictures at the moment.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X