No announcement yet.

Census 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'd think it would be cheaper just to have someone mine publicly available data to figure out who is living where.. Or work with the IRS and other depts to put 2+2 together??
    How much you want to bet the phonebook has more entries than the census does responses.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
      You sound like a valuable member of society. Keep leeching off of everyone else, I'm sure they love you too.

Scum.
      Absolutely. Because refusing to fill out the census definitely makes me a leech on society. I do quite a bit for a few organizations such as Leukemia & Lymphoma society as well as Make a Wish foundation. Not to mention several other things. I guess refusing to fill out the census negates all of that entirely.

You apparently don't understand my ideology behind my refusal. So here is the abridged version. I am in Hawaii because I have to be, not because I want to be. I am not a resident. I will only be here for two more years. This state is a shit hole that is run by morons. They don't deserve the money they will receive for the next ten years based on a response from somebody who will be absent for eight of those ten years.

So clearly I am a leech. Fuck off.
      Originally posted by jrhaile
      For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

^I loved HI... hope to move back someday. Granted I was a teenager at the time so I didn't follow the politics there. But had a blast before my father retired and we moved back to TX many years back.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
          Absolutely. Because refusing to fill out the census definitely makes me a leech on society. I do quite a bit for a few organizations such as Leukemia & Lymphoma society as well as Make a Wish foundation. Not to mention several other things. I guess refusing to fill out the census negates all of that entirely.

You apparently don't understand my ideology behind my refusal. So here is the abridged version. I am in Hawaii because I have to be, not because I want to be. I am not a resident. I will only be here for two more years. This state is a shit hole that is run by morons. They don't deserve the money they will receive for the next ten years based on a response from somebody who will be absent for eight of those ten years.

I don't pay taxes.

No, your a leech because you dont pay taxes you dumbass
          88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
          85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
            x2

I filled mine out.

Comment

I prolly threw it out thinking it was junk mail, lol. fuck them if they want to know they should go around to each household and ask, gov't is spending money on useless stuff anyway.
              Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

they spend our money for the dumb shit, but make us work for something useful... i agree with tight n good. i mean, uhh. shit. wrong person...

good n tight.

i didn't fill out mine, but it is more primarily due to the shit fucks in office right now, from the POS Colorado politicians, to the Bullshit huhsse-we're gonna make you pay for everything Oblahblah.

I hate everything.
                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Exactly. You don't pay taxes, you don't obey the law and you don't do your part as a citizen living on their land. Who pays for the roads you happily drive on every day? Who pays for the sidewalks you walk on? The beautiful scenery? Not you.

You're a leech plain and simple.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

^^^ first time anyone has ever agreed with me on r3v

lol
                    88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
                    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

^^^ first time anyone has ever agreed with me on r3v

lol
                      Nope I agree with your above sentiments as well

Yikes we agree on something this is gonna be a weird day huh
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I pay sales tax ocassionally and that's enough. As for income tax, I don't pay it because I'm not required to. So since I'm not required to, those of you who are calling me a dumbass should get your shit straight before making retarded comment to which you know nothing about.

Comment

Washington doesn't have income tax so I don't pay it either :D They just tax the shit out of me on everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile View Post
                            Washington doesn't have income tax so I don't pay it either :D They just tax the shit out of me on everything else.
                            Go to hell you fucking leech.

Comment

Go to hell you fucking leech.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                                Exactly. You don't pay taxes, you don't obey the law and you don't do your part as a citizen living on their land. Who pays for the roads you happily drive on every day? Who pays for the sidewalks you walk on? The beautiful scenery? Not you.

You're a leech plain and simple.
                                Actually, nobody pays for the scenery. The other things you mentioned; roads, sidewalks (not mentioned:schools, buses, etc) are all local and State responsibilities. If he paid to register his car, pays the room and meals tax, paid his license "fee", the local sales tax, the local, state and fed gas tax, etc, etc, etc...it's safe to say he's paid his share, probably.

The idea that people in Arkansas and Oregon should pay for the roads in HI is part of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X