Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. :up:

Comment

When did you order those GCs? You have the old rear springs.... Not the barrel type.
      Aren't their products beautiful? I can't stress it enough for those of you without them :)

Comment

all I will say Aaron is that it needs to be much lower than that. :!:

Comment

Wow!! Looks great Aaron....enjoy that new shifter too!! Are you going to shadowline your trim?

Comment

Drop it like its hot............. :twisted:

Comment

The whole point of getting GC's is to go DOWN :P
              As soon as I get a skitplate and adj. TA bushings I'm going down even more :P

Comment

I think it might be shadows/angle of the pics that make it look "high" or have gap. Seriously. I will take some better pics. My front end clearence was 6" when I first dropped it and I just measured 5 7/8" tonight. I will wait a little while before going lower.

Originally posted by 808BMW
                The whole point of getting GC's is to go DOWN
                My car is a lot lower than stock. I got GC's to handle better and I am doing that right now. :)

Thanks
                2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

6" clearance is easy... I am below 4" right now.

HUGE improvement Aaron! I have been waiting for your car to get to this point forever! :) I say the front comes down another inch and the rear 1/2".

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Thanks TJ. You dont have any problems with rubbing/scrapping/completely destroying the front end with that amount of clearance? This is most likely not going to be the final stance.

Today was my first day in the rain with this setup. Very stable and the tires are great in the wet. Woo Hoo.

Thanks
                    2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Just be careful you don't go to low and your drain plug ends up looking like this.

Sold it.

Comment

My front is 6 1/4" clearance, and so is my muffler :P
                        If I had a lip the front wouldn't be so sky high :P

Comment

My front is 6 1/4" clearance, and so is my muffler :P
                          If I had a lip the front wouldn't be so sky high :P
                          damn thats like stock, my oil pan is 3.5" off the floor and the rear piece of the exhaust (resonator) is 2 1/4" of the floor

Comment

On my muffler, I measured at the tips. The bottoms are bent flat from hitting the ground, so that makes it a little higher too :P

My oilpan is 3 3/4" off the ground. Soon I'll go as low as you, just gotta dial out some camber in the back.

Comment

Aaron-

Your car is looking great! Those are very nice upgrades that you selected. You still have one of the best looking factory paint jobs on an E30 that I have seen! Don't drop it too low-I don't want you scraping/scuffing/breaking my iS lip spoiler!!
                              Eric Giles
                              '20 M2 CS
                              '04 M3
                              '11 X5 35D
                              '87 325is
                              '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_silva
                                I think it might be shadows/angle of the pics that make it look "high" or have gap. Seriously. I will take some better pics. My front end clearence was 6" when I first dropped it and I just measured 5 7/8" tonight. I will wait a little while before going lower.

The whole point of getting GC's is to go DOWN
                                My car is a lot lower than stock. I got GC's to handle better and I am doing that right now. :)

Thanks
                                good to see someone who knows what they are doing :)

looking great man.

Comment

Working...
                                X