Snowfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowfall

Started snowing here in Portland last night and it was too amazingly beautiful to pass up a photo.
    Andy

Man that black spoiler looks sick. Thats an M-tech piece right?
    Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

I got more snow than you:

;)

damn snow.. it's been snowing since yesterday morning. I need snow tires!
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'll snap a shot of Tara's 318iS in McCall, with a foot of snow on top....and the city lights on :twisted:
        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
          I'll snap a shot of Tara's 318iS in McCall, with a foot of snow on top....and the city lights on :twisted:
          lol, I wanna see that. I am jealous of you people that are getting all this snow. Its been a few years since Ive got to go play around in it.
          Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
            I am jealous of you people that are getting all this snow. Its been a few years since Ive got to go play around in it.
            After spending 4 undergraduate years in Syracuse, NY, I'm happy if I never see another snowflake again! Although we're close enough to Lake Tahoe that when my wife gets the urge she can drive up there and get all the snow she wants. And me, I'm looking forward to my next trip back home to Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by nando
              I got more snow than you
              my dad can beat up your dad

Comment

Originally posted by mgold
                Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
                I am jealous of you people that are getting all this snow. Its been a few years since Ive got to go play around in it.
                After spending 4 undergraduate years in Syracuse, NY, I'm happy if I never see another snowflake again! !
                i feel the same way after living in Buffalo for my whole life! love snowboarding though
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                X