Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe Pat Robertson hasn't claimed this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe Pat Robertson hasn't claimed this!

Authorities in several Midwestern states were flooded Wednesday night with reports of a gigantic fireball lighting up the sky, the National Weather Service said.

Pretty cool, though.

I am surprised that between the earthquakes, volcanoes and this occurence that the End Timers aren't giving away their possessions in preparation of that which they feel to be imminent.

Earthquakes aren't caused by God, they're caused by Chuck Norris doing pushups. And Pat Robertson is way too scared to try and steal that credit from Chuck.

Comment

*warning: blasphemy ahead*

No, earthquakes are not caused by Chuck Norris doing pushups. Earthquakes are caused by Bruce Lee knocking Chuck Norris to the ground.

/blasphemy
      2008 335i - n54b30
      1991 318i - m52b28
      1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

It's just a buildup, we have a few more years before this whole world goes pop. You know it's only 4,000 years old, right? :razz:

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

thought it was 6000, by the young earth crazies line of thought???????????

You guys are right have not heard much outta OL pat lately on this end times stuff
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-15-2010, 09:34 AM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

It saddens me Pat Robertson's studio is literally a 30 min drive for me. Probably less.
            2008 335i - n54b30
            1991 318i - m52b28
            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

I don't pay attention to that wacko.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
              X