No announcement yet.

fission mailed dead e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's seizing every time you let it sit?
    I think your head is cracked.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I would take it to a reputable e30 or vintage BMW mechanic
      Guten parts is in your hood.
      Either way, M50s are still pretty plentiful...

Comment

Take your car to a shop that knows what their doing. nobody is gonna be able to guess what got dicked up in your motor in this thread the way it's going. I bet maximum psi could at least diagnosis the situation for you they are not far from you and have plenty of 24v experience but no they will not tune your MegaSquirt.
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

I'm starting to think OP is trolling the fuck out of us... that's my only explanation.

Comment

Agreed. Trolling hard.
            Originally posted by IRON-E
            Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I do not know much but why not pull the head and remove bottom end (oil pan and sump) then you can see wants going on and possibly turn it. There is Azzevedo Motorsport or his brother Diego. I think his place is called Maximum PSI.

Comment

Nahh im not holding any money just in case. Wreckless. Also i hurt my heel from that drop lol. Maybe bruised the bone.

I hope my heads not cracked. Could it be maybe some air is coming up through the exhaust? Maybe some valves are open? Maybe i pulled off some breather valve somewheres. M50s are cheap still right? Might build coffe table if(when) it blows up

Im not trolling. i have spoken to max psi at one point, Ill give them a ring.
                Have yet to call guten.

Too true f3AR. Hope youre weekend went smoovley. I almost laid with a chubby laydy

Comment

I like to buy big bags of regular Skittles, Reeses Pieces, and M&M's; and mix all the bags into a single bowl.

It's great fun to watch the reactions of drunk people.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Oh, you're from morristown? that's where my lady grew up. She suggests you dump this m50 and start again with an engine that you know is good. then make your coffee table and completely forget about an LSx swap.

But she doesn't know dick about cars, so take her advice at your own risk...
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I know this is a bit off-topic, but has anyone else decoded the thread title?
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                        Nope...but an m50 is cheap, OP just go grab another one or shoot me a PM and I can get you one on the cheap.
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          I'm reluctant to even post in this godforsaken thread, but maybe transpose the first letters of the first two words. Clever, huh?
                          '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                          '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Fission Mailed reminds me of one of the final levels of MGS2, when you're fighting with Snake against a bunch of enemies, and a fake screen pops up.
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Should of just told em to put butter in the cylinders to free them up....

Comment

Man I was hoping for a big USPS box with an E30 in it....
                                1989 Carbon Black 328is

Comment

Working...
                                X