Could these fit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could these fit??

Does anyone know if some bbs wheels off of a 1989 honda accord could fit a 1989 325is? I've been looking around the net and I can't seem to find the information.
    Jamie Webster
    '89 325is - sold :(
    '96 Miata - sold
    '01 M5 - sold
    '02 Civic Si

Could you be a little more specific? It helps to know things like offset, centerbore, bolt pattern, and especially wheel size.
    -Ted

Comment

They should but you'll need the proper spacers to get the correct offset, and the center bore might need to be drilled larger to fit the E30 hub.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by SlammedE30
        Could you be a little more specific? It helps to know things like offset, centerbore, bolt pattern, and especially wheel size.
        -Ted
        I don't know any of that stuff, I was wondering if someone knew a website that would tell me all of that information for an '89 accord.
        Jamie Webster
        '89 325is - sold :(
        '96 Miata - sold
        '01 M5 - sold
        '02 Civic Si

Comment

Offset- can be corrected with spacers
          Centerbore- mid-90s Civics had a centerbore of almost 10mm more than E30s, so I'm assuming an Accord wheel would "fit" over an E30 hub, probably with plenty of extra room (requiring hub centric rings)
          Diameter- if it's designed for an '89 Accord I'm guessing it's not going to be too big to fit in E30 wheel-wells
          Bolt pattern - I believe a lot of older Honda's had the 4/100 pattern like E30s

seems like it would work.

one idea for finding out specifics would be to look up the available wheels for '89 Accords on tirerack.com, then call or email and ask for the specifics (centerbore, offset, etc)

Comment

Hehe, my reply is basically the opposite, but going from memory, accords are 4x114.3. I've tried 3 different sets of rims off of my cousin's 89 CRX, the centerbore was too small on all of them.

Comment

Won't work. Those earlier Accords have a 4x 114 hole pattern.
              '91 318is
              sigpic

Comment

Ya Accords have dumb stupid bolt patterns.

Sold it.

Comment

civics and crx's have 4x100, accords and 4 bolt preludes are 4x114.4
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                  X