Sport vs Regular Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sport vs Regular Seats?

Are the sport seats physycally different somehow or just a different pattern of fabric? The bolsters and overall shape look the same to me... I'm just wondering if all you need to do is reupholseter the 'regular' seats.

- Colin

totally different seats bruh...

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

The comfort seats don't really have bolsters, especially compared to the sport seats.

Comfort:

Sport:
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Sport vs Regular Seats?

Comfort seats are a squishy rollie pollie mess. Sport seats hug your ass, but their interior dimensions may interfere with the ahem outer dimensions of some owners.

Comment

I find comfort seats much more...well, comfortable. Especially on longer drives. Those are mine in the top picture there. The biggest reason I don't want sport seats is the stupid bolster on the right has broken two of the clips for my insulin pump. Specific, but reason enough for me.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Airght, it's official. I'm a dummy. What I thought were 'regular' seats were actually sport seats just not the M3 horizontal fabric pattern. Turns out I sold a pair of very good sport seats at a very low, almost embaressing price. They were not the 'M3' style pattern though.

Argh. Live and learn. Thanks everyone for the continued input.

Comment

A minty fresh set of comforts are easy on the ass. Sports are more performance driven. In any case Vaders all day fellas!!
              1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

Originally posted by indecline View Post
                A minty fresh set of comforts are easy on the ass. Sports are more performance driven. In any case Vaders all day fellas!!
                Not period correct though
                ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Working...
                X