No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never not wash my hands after using the library computer. The keyboards and mouse devices are all so greasy.
    It reminds me when I was a kid and they used to put N64/Playstation console with controllers inside fast food joints for kids to play with - so gross.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Damn son. I ain't got shit to do for a few weeks... You graduating this semester?
      I'm graduating in June after Spring quarter.

20 Units right now for Winter quarter.

12 units in the Spring (Last 2 classes + Thesis)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

media and society great class, much better than all my engineering courses.
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
          media and society great class, much better than all my engineering courses.
          I know that feeling so much...

It's tough not having those crutch classes sometimes
          '91 325i

Comment

Shout out to anyone who knows what this is. We should talk shop sometime!
            '91 325i

Comment

My kind of student.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                Shout out to anyone who knows what this is. We should talk shop sometime!
                It's been a few years since I had to do that kind of hardcore shit, but I'm guessing since you have a Gaussian distribution in there it's related to particle physics?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                  It's been a few years since I had to do that kind of hardcore shit, but I'm guessing since you have a Gaussian distribution in there it's related to particle physics?
                  yup working through the S.E. of a free particle using a Fourier transform.
                  Did you study physics in your undergrad?
                  '91 325i

Comment

Ya but only through the 200-level engineer stuff. Thankfully i never had to touch particle physics!

Comment

Ya but only through the 200-level engineer stuff. Thankfully i never had to touch particle physics!
                      Which engineering discipline are you?

Comment

Glad I do not have to touch particle physics, talked about it briefly in my previous Physics classes.

Comment

Originally posted by eur04lif3 View Post
                          Which engineering discipline are you?
                          I did my B.S. degrees in Manufacturing and Industrial engineering, and I'm currently working on my M.S. in Engineering Management.

Comment

Just figured out the one of the classes I'm in the middle of is unneeded for my major...
                            BBUS320 Managerial Information Systems... I'm an accounting major, a partial list of the required classes for it are BBUS 300, 307, 310, 330, 340, 350... NO 320 in that list!

Guess that's what I get for not doing enough homework signing up for classes last QTR and thinking that 320 being in the middle of all those other classes I've taken meant it was just another required course...
                            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                            Originally posted by roguetoaster
                            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

It should count towards your electives though. Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                                Just figured out the one of the classes I'm in the middle of is unneeded for my major...
                                BBUS320 Managerial Information Systems... I'm an accounting major, a partial list of the required classes for it are BBUS 300, 307, 310, 330, 340, 350... NO 320 in that list!

Guess that's what I get for not doing enough homework signing up for classes last QTR and thinking that 320 being in the middle of all those other classes I've taken meant it was just another required course...
                                It should count towards your electives though. Or something like that.
                                Stick with it and do well.

Or.

Sit in the back corner, bring one of those forearm muscle building squeeze things and get the best forearms of your life. Girls dig forearms. Source: my mom.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X