M30 Venier cam pully.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30 Venier cam pully.......

.......where can i get an M30 venier cam pully from ?

I've got price from Kormans but may be theres some other options out there ?

"The price is $149.00 with freight being $100.00 approx"

I got the reply above, shipping is understandably a bit high as i'm in the UK.

I'm trying to tune in a bit more top end power with my schrick 284/280 cam.

BMP has an adjustable cam gear kit for around $120 I believe, it's good for like 7 degrees in either direction.
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Cheers for that, shame they don't show it on their web page(or i can't find it), may be it's in the catalogue ?

Comment

Bumping an old thread.

If you have access to a machine shop with a Bridgeport and a rotary table, they can slot your current cam sprocket or a new standard cam sprocket. I've been told it takes a 1/4" ball mill and they need to slot the bolt holes 4 degrees in each direction. This gives 8 degrees of cam adjustment and 16 degrees of crank adjustment, more than enough to compensate for chain elongation and a cylinder head that has been machined more than once...
        Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bearmw View Post
          Bumping an old thread.

If you have access to a machine shop with a Bridgeport and a rotary table, they can slot your current cam sprocket or a new standard cam sprocket. I've been told it takes a 1/4" ball mill and they need to slot the bolt holes 4 degrees in each direction. This gives 8 degrees of cam adjustment and 16 degrees of crank adjustment, more than enough to compensate for chain elongation and a cylinder head that has been machined more than once...
          Rat tail file will do the same job and cost a lot less.

Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

You are right. Just make sure it is locked down good. I can't imagine paying for a VAC one.
            Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X