Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After many years...pics from her (AutoX, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Diego, have you been on a dyno yet?

Car is sweet, man.
    Not yet...want to go though.

thanks!:D
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Looks good man, how was boost on the auto-x course. I am going to try it out next weekend.
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
        Looks good man, how was boost on the auto-x course. I am going to try it out next weekend.
        Difficult if your right food is heavy and have good power from very low RPM's specially if the track it's dirty like was in my case. Drift yo!:p
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Your car looks awesome man, love how your intercooler shows in the front.

Comment

Looks great Diego!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

looks good bro.

nice looking kidney grill.

Comment

Great shots diego. When can we see the engine bay??? Please?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                  Great shots diego. When can we see the engine bay??? Please?
                  Crappy but you get ther idea...need cosmetic clean up.
                  My engine bay does look dirty, small nicks on the shock tower, a platinum sticker cover where used to be my second WG , no polished BMW logo with those lines in the intake manifold....but all that it's under work right now to be fixed.

Comment

very nice man ..

and for being dirty, they are better that way!! after spending uber amounts of time planning, researching, working, building, fixing , refixing, tracking down this and that, etc etc,...if a car sits its a moot point to build it in ther first place!! congrats!!! videos???
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
                      very nice man ..

and for being dirty, they are better that way!! after spending uber amounts of time planning, researching, working, building, fixing , refixing, tracking down this and that, etc etc,...if a car sits its a moot point to build it in ther first place!! congrats!!! videos???
                      thanks.

here you go

Comment

Me gusta mucho. No sabia que habian gente de peru en este Foro.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                          Me gusta mucho. No sabia que habian gente de peru en este Foro.

Just few :)

Comment

Your car is simply amazing. Awesome work!
                            BMW Headlights ::

Comment

Working...
                            X