Sebring Track Day Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebring Track Day Pics

The car ran well and surprised some Porsches. I had a lot of fun. She feels at home out here! Does anywhere else in the country have to deal with the damn lovebugs?

S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

sweet pics. your car looks really good. I hope to get some good pics at this weekend's track event here on the west coast
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey, we met at the track, It was a joy getting a ride even if it was just for parade laps. I love the car. looks great, runs greats, and goes like stink, I am sure you surprised a few people in your group. Hope to see you back at the track again (when I have my E30 out of course)
      Brian Jacobs

Comment

Looks like you had a blast! Any video footage?

That pic says it all lol.
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Hey Brian, I didn't realize you were here on R3V! Very nice to meet you too. That pic with the big grin is my favorite. I didn't get any videos. Maybe in the future I'll look into mounting a video cam.
          S50'd

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
            Hey Brian, I didn't realize you were here on R3V! Very nice to meet you too. That pic with the big grin is my favorite. I didn't get any videos. Maybe in the future I'll look into mounting a video cam.
            Awesome pic indeed. Which pads were you running for this event?

You should definitely get a cam man, its great to look back at footage to see where you can make improvements.

I'm uploading video's from my track event, will hopefully have a few up later today.

Comment

I'm still using the HT10s. They are great at the track, very grippy and very consistent. They're pretty dusty and a bit squeaky for the street, but I don't do a lot of street driving anyway.
              S50'd

Comment

Hey Brian, I didn't realize you were here on R3V! Very nice to meet you too.
                I come and go depending on work. Let me know when you are going to an event and if schedule permits I'll try to make it out.
                Brian Jacobs

Comment

I'm still using the HT10s. They are great at the track, very grippy and very consistent. They're pretty dusty and a bit squeaky for the street, but I don't do a lot of street driving anyway.
                  Nice! Mine lasted about 1 3/4 days.

Here's a pic of what happened to them at that point:

Thats what happens when you don't check your pads after each run. LOL. Luckily I had a spare set of rotors because mine were completely glazed and spare pads. I couldn't remove the baked on pad from the piston though. Had to drive home like that, stop fine though, no issues. Going to replace the piston tomorrow hehe.

Comment

Holy shit! Are those HT10s or another pad? I need to check mine!
                    S50'd

Comment

might I suggest Cobalt Friction pads, they are fantastic with good initial torque and release. Also a little easier to modulate. I have been running them on various cars since about 2001 with a good level of success.
                      Brian Jacobs

Comment

Looks like it was alot of fun...and yes we have to deal with love bugs(f$%k bugs here, I hate them, they should be rolling into Savannah in a few
                        sigpic

Comment

Holy shit! Are those HT10s or another pad? I need to check mine!
                          Yup, those were my HT-10's! You should ahaha

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                          might I suggest Cobalt Friction pads, they are fantastic with good initial torque and release. Also a little easier to modulate. I have been running them on various cars since about 2001 with a good level of success.
                          Hmmm if they make them for wilwood application I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post

Hmmm if they make them for wilwood application I'm interested.
                            they sure do!
                            Brian Jacobs

Comment

my sworn to work enduro combo is Castro SRF, Cobalts and BFG R1's
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Working...
                              X