A BMW joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BMW joke

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the engine of a BMW when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his car.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?" The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the BMW.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...

"Try doing it with the engine running."

That was pretty good.

Comment

Not really a BMW joke but good none the less. :D

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Hehe. I just told my dad right after I read it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Werksmini
          :?: I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
            :?: I'm confused...
            It's not really a bmw joke because the only mention of anything BMW related is the fact that the mechanic was working on one. The joke could have originally had him installing a body kit on someones phat civic.

Comment

True, I guess you could make it fit any car if you wanted. :D

Comment

Re: A BMW joke

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                True, I guess you could make it fit any car if you wanted. :D
                A mechanic was removing a double decker aluminum wing from the trunk of a honda when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his car.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Yo, Dog, can I holla at ya for a sec?" The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the tizite honda.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Dog, look at this wing. I pull it out, rip off the double sided tape, fill the 40 holes with 9 cans of bondo, primer it, and it's good as new. So how come I get lowballed on all my jobs and you make mad cheddar like a rapper, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...

"Try doing it without having your job come out halfassed."

Comment

Yea but see removing some stupid wing isnt nearly as hard as an engine. So you could substitute any car, but the guy still has to be working on a vital part of the car. :P

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Yea but see removing some stupid wing isnt nearly as hard as an engine. So you could substitute any car, but the guy still has to be working on a vital part of the car. :P
                    Your telling me that a double decker aluminum wing is not a vital part of the car?

Comment

man my wing gave me at least 50hp and after i put my neon underbody kit on i was smoking geo metro's

-adam

Comment

Originally posted by backlife
                        man my wing gave me at least 50hp and after i put my neon underbody kit on i was smoking geo metro's

-adam
                        The economy 3cyl. or the racing version? the one with the 4cyl?

Comment

That is really strange. A tech teacher at my school told that almost exact same joke Monday in class. Go figure. lol

Andrew

Comment

Speaking of Geos there is one in town that some dumb ass put the "beloved" honda motor in dont know the term b16 or something along those lines and put a turbo in it...wtf? I was on my bike last night and he started reving up blowing off @ me. I almost shit myself when i saw it was a storm.

Comment

Working...
                            X