No announcement yet.

Do all hot college girls smoke?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a few people who are "social smokers", which seems fine to me, but chain smoking is nothing but bad times.

It's a waste of a perfectly good girl.

Also, I think cigars are different, and maybe a little more accepted because it's more of a social habit.

Comment

I'd say it's pretty true at my school too. In fact I was just having this discussion with a friend of mine the other day. Nasty nasty nasty.
      Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Originally posted by LarsG
        Also, I think cigars are different, and maybe a little more accepted because it's more of a social habit.
        Hell Yea, Smoke a Pardon cigar and you feel in heaven. I only smoke cigars when drinking or playing golf. fun times

Comment

I have smoked before and i tried it at age 13 and countinued on and off and such but now i just well puke whenever i have one my body cant stand all that shit they put into them cigs and i also find it a turn off when girls smoke also.

"Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray"

its on a poster next to my bed and i usually see it everytime i wake up nice and BIG letters and it also has a picture of a girl licking an ashtray. ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
            Well...they could dip.
            you joke but I am in Kansas. There is really only one thing that should be in thier cheek.

Wow, this thread grew quickly! :shock: I wasnt gone that long.

I went out with this girl I met this morning for dinner. She is a knockout! And dresses like she knows it. LIttle petting but mild by my standards for an evening. She doesnt smoke so we have a chance (im not worried about her being slutty because Its college and Im one too). The other 3 I havent completely blown off for smoking I might at least have some fun experimenting my game with. I always welcome a little pratice and its fun to try new tricks on someone you really dont care about. The hard part is keeping them off the cigs and out of my car (they drive, not bad because I can drink).

I looked up some stats on the KU info and it said that 73% of students that poll here smoke so I guess its not just hot chicks. The other scary stat is apparently 1 in 5 is supposed to have an STD. That means that statistically that means Ive slept with a girl with an STD this semester. :shock: :shock: :shock: I wrap it up but still.... methinks Its time for a checkup.

That last one is really scary, play it safe out there. :borg: (dunno the point, just wanted to use it)
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know about you but whenever I hear, or think of STD I just want to become a bubble man.. that shit is scary.

Comment

Same here at my school most of the hot chicks Smoke, but there are the few Nice classy Hot chicks around. I want to find a girl also, I guese I need to start looking. :roll:
                I don't mind hanging around people who smoke, I don't smoke but they don't care. But I'd never date any one who smoked.
                85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

My girl smoked when we started dating but the had the courtesy to not smoke around me cause she knew it bothered me. Now she just quit, we still smoke the occasional doob now and then though. :D

Comment

Good luck with that relationship, Ryan.

And damn, that is one scary stat about the STDs.. :shock:

Comment

Ryan, you're such a playa!

Comment

Originally posted by CiLK WuRM
                        Ryan, you're such a playa!
                        Acutally, I'm not. :oops:
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

psssst!!! i'll let y'all in on a secret:

date medical students. it's the only way to go. they know their shit, so there's no smoking, habitual drinking/drug use, or any other destructive habits that could get on your nerves.

now if i only got to see my girl more often. ... ...
                          sigpic
                          king of bad decisions.

Comment

my biggest problem are the one that say " shit" cant stand that

Comment

I'm with you Ryan. I'm pretty health conseous and smoking is something I don't like. When I see a girl that smokes, its a real turn-off for me. I once dated a girl that smoked and although we had our "fun," kissing her always tasted funky. I never could get accustomed to that.

Just my

Jon
                              Rides...
                              1991 325i - sold :(
                              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Damn Ryan, That STD stat makes me glad I'm married.
                                Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Working...
                                X