Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here have a run in with an M3 on Lookout Mountain last night? Fun drive, couldn't resist once I saw an E30 behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
      Anyone here have a run in with an M3 on Lookout Mountain last night? Fun drive, couldn't resist once I saw an E30 behind me.
      red, no front plate?
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

It was my brother!!!! He told me about it haha he has a diamondschwartz 318is. That is awesome, I told him I figured it was you. He told me you just took off.
        - 1990 325is
        - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
          It was my brother!!!! He told me about it haha he has a diamondschwartz 318is. That is awesome, I told him I figured it was you. He told me you just took off.
          haha i thought it was you.
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post
            I took off, he followed. I think I've seen his car around Golden a few times lately, but I've mostly been in my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
              red, no front plate?
              That would be it. Alberta plate on the back, although I've got Colorado plates in the works. Figure it's time after living here for 7 years!

Last edited by Iannfld; 09-17-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

That would be it. Alberta plate on the back, although I've got Colorado plates in the works. Figure it's time after living here for 7 years!

seen it a couple times on weekends mostly.
                Chris( adope...), his brother and i all go to mines so we're in the area pretty often.

chris's brother (ben)
                Untitled by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

chris
                untitled-37.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

me
                untitled-15.jpg by Nathan Tello, on Flickr

if you ever want to join in on some photos let me know would love to photograph the m3.

these were on mines campus last semester.
                some long exposure shots around school of mines campus and a couple in golden.
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                  Nice! I just spent 3k on a 4dr ix. Wouldve killed to pick a runner up for 1500. I over payed a little on mine but its exactly what I wanted. awd 4dr 5sp.
                  I am pretty stoked. I get back to the states in a few days then out to Tahoe to pick it up. Will post pics soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

we've got quite a few iXers on here these days
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

What would you pay for an 01 M3 with blown engine? 90k mile Texas car that is very clean with a few tasteful mods. I'm thinking $6k??

Comment

What would you pay for an 01 M3 with blown engine? 90k mile Texas car that is very clean with a few tasteful mods. I'm thinking $6k??
                        $5k-$6k ish. What's wrong with the engine? hole in the side of the block or just a loss of compression?

Comment

Rod bearing failed, bent rod, damaged crank. It's a friends car, and he can't fix it himself and is contemplating getting rid of it. I'd just throw in a used engine.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                            we've got quite a few iXers on here these days
                            The more the merrier.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              $5k-$6k ish. What's wrong with the engine? hole in the side of the block or just a loss of compression?
                              Bought the car. $6k, but has new pilot sports, new bilstein pss10 coil overs, and dynavin nav. Got smoking deal on S54...$3k with 7,000 miles. No accessories, so will swap everything over.

Anyone have indoor storage for rent for an e30 for the winter? I'll need my garage space to work on the new project.

Comment

^^ that sounds like its going to be AWESOME!!

On the plane right now to Tahoe to grab the iX. Vibes for safe journey back tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X