IE 310mm BBK Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE 310mm BBK Rims

I'm looking to purchase the Ireland Engineering 310mm BBK front and rear but don't know what wheels to get that will fit over them preferably without a spacer and a staggered set. Please let me know as I would like to order the kit tomorrow

From what I understand, the 310 kit is pretty wheel friendly and doesn't require much to clear the caliper. Might be worth giving the guys at IE a call and ask about whatever wheel you have in mind. They're very knowledgeable and helpful.

I'm considering buying this kit, currently running arc-8 wheels. I believe this combo works ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Gertech View Post
      From what I understand, the 310 kit is pretty wheel friendly and doesn't require much to clear the caliper. Might be worth giving the guys at IE a call and ask about whatever wheel you have in mind. They're very knowledgeable and helpful.

I'm considering buying this kit, currently running arc-8 wheels. I believe this combo works ok.
      Do you have the specs of the wheels you will be running?

Comment

Thanks for the links but I have already read those threads, I'm looking for a better looking wheel with an open face. This may seem like a dumb question but is there any way a Kosei K4R 15x8 can fit the 310mm kit front and rear?

Comment

Would 16x8 rota grids fit them?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy2400 View Post
            Would 16x8 rota grids fit them?
            Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy2400 View Post
              Do you have the specs of the wheels you will be running?
              17x8 et25.

Comment

16's? Possibly. Probably no to the 15" koseis though.

Do yourself a favor and buy a set of 17" wheels. You'll appreciate the really, really cheap prices on wide tires

Comment

Working...
                X