Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to Stockton for school. Anybody on here from Stockton or around Sac?

Comment

Originally posted by dyasko View Post
      Just moved to Stockton for school. Anybody on here from Stockton or around Sac?
      i'll be moving up there in Jan
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

What schools in Stockton?

Comment

I'm leaving the country for a few months, got some parts I want to unload.

I have a rear subframe and trailing arm setup with axles and brake rotors, complete with parking brake cables. The setup is from a 325is with ABS. Stock subframe bushings are present, but need to be replaced.

It also has the Ireland Engineering sway bar weld-on reinforcement plates installed on the trailing arms.

$140, you pick it up in downtown San Francisco

I also have a single M3 CAB and an M50 serpentine belt that I'll include for free if you want them, or make an offer. $10 each plus shipping otherwise.

Also have a brake master cylinder, $40 OBO.

Want this stuff gone, throw me some offers. I'll trade for a set USD Motorcycle forks. Otherwise just cash, don't own an E30 anymore.
          Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
          A Topless Memorandum

Comment

University of the Pacific (UOP)

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
            What schools in Stockton?

Comment

guys i need a front DS or Schwarz bumper

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                i'll be moving up there in Jan
                what for? work?
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  what for? work?
                  for school. eric, i thought that didn't work out and you were going to go sjsu?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                    I'm leaving the country for a few months, got some parts I want to unload.

I have a rear subframe and trailing arm setup with axles and brake rotors, complete with parking brake cables. The setup is from a 325is with ABS. Stock subframe bushings are present, but need to be replaced.

It also has the Ireland Engineering sway bar weld-on reinforcement plates installed on the trailing arms.

$140, you pick it up in downtown San Francisco

dammit, I want that subframe.. and the one time I fly up here instead of driving there are parts up here for me to pick up.

I did get to drive my brothers Euro 16v yesterday. Idiot has just let it sit for months. I need to take it off his hands.

Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Does any of you have the contact info on that red46 sump armor, skid plate? I've heard that it's the best one in the market.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Does any of you have the contact info on that red46 sump armor, skid plate? I've heard that it's the best one in the market.

Here's his site to order. "]http:// URL="http:// http://www.red46.net/store/p6/Sump_Armor_-_BMW_e30.html"][/URL][/URL]

His email alpinethirty@gmail.com

Edit. My phones being dumb and can't do links the right way.
                        sigpic

Comment

it's not.

quoted from their page:
                          Warning:
                          Sump Armor will NOT make your oil pan indestructible. If after installation your Sump Armor is constantly scraping and hitting things during your normal routine, your car is too low!
                          Periodically check to make sure that you don't have any rocks or debris between your oil pan and Sump Armor. Even the smallest rock can get shoved into the oil pan during a small impact.
                          The buyer/installer assumes all responsibility. Due to the varying degrees of abuse and variables involved in protecting an oil pan Red46 makes no guarantees about the safety of your oil pan.
                          anything that bolts to the core support is a waste of money.

if you're worried about your oil pan, this is the one you want: http://e30motorwerks.com/services/fa...y-skid-plates/
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

it's not.

quoted from their page:

anything that bolts to the core support is a waste of money.

if you're worried about your oil pan, this is the one you want: http://e30motorwerks.com/services/fa...y-skid-plates/
                            I like Robert's but it's pricey.

Comment

I like Robert's but it's pricey.
                              so is a new oil pan... or broken engine mounts/arms as i dealt with. robert's plate would have saved me money; i wish i'd let him talk me into buying one when i lived down there.

why bother spending money on something that isn't going to do the job you want?

might as well just run the pan naked and plan on replacing it.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

so is a new oil pan... or broken engine mounts/arms as i dealt with. robert's plate would have saved me money; i wish i'd let him talk me into buying one when i lived down there.

why bother spending money on something that isn't going to do the job you want?

might as well just run the pan naked and plan on replacing it.
                                Hmmm, I guess you got a point. Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                                X