Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW FS: BMW 325i PRO3

FOR SALE!

Still available and would be great for a new driver interesting in getting into PRO3 at a reduced cost!

Price lowered
    Built on 1984 318i chassis with 87 325i subframes, brakes, etc
    Originally constructed from 2010 -- 2011, Maiden season 2012
    Godspeed Cage / Nascar Bars
    Koni DA Shocks / Eibach 650/800 Springs
    ST Front Sway, no rear sway
    6 Puck sprung clutch
    Kenwood Radio Harness
    4.10|LSD Differential
    Hank Moore / AAF Exhaust (Headers to Muffler)
    Cool-Suit Setup Cooler / Pump
    VW Style Swirl Tank / Dual Pump / Factory Tank, great for enduro's (a cell would make it better)
    Mark D Chip / 173 ECU
    HT10 Rear / DTC60 Front Pads
    Oil Pressure Gauge / Factory modified (Porsche-ish) instrumentation
    Comes with one set of wheels on RA1's
    Car handles very well (neutral) and is a solid mid pack car. Engine is tired however with a cylinder head would be solid for quite a while as the bottom end is good. Clutch packs in the Differential need to be done but the bearings are quiet. A front end tap at ORP did push the core support in ½ inch, so that should be pulled out, however the car tracks / drives fine nevertheless.

It's a good car that would be a great starter Pro3 car for the at home mechanic / racer who wants to enjoy Pro3 without a huge startup cost. Only item needed would be a transponder.

Spares package can be discussed,

$9,000 OBO

Help me make room in the shop!
    Attached Files

This is a great car and for value is outstanding for what James is asking. I can't beleive it's still available.

This is similar to the price of a decent street car and if you have ever priced what it costs for a quality cage and safety gear it's like getting a car for free.

GLWS James.

Dave

Comment

Seconded. Somebody buy this and come race.

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Here are the steps you take to earn a road racing competition license to race in PRO3:

The International Conference of Sports Car Clubs: Road racing in the Pacfic Northwest - British Columbia, Washington and Oregon
        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Working...
        X